“Avoid the Prime rib!” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Keansburg, New Jersey
“Avoid the Prime rib!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Tried this place on our recent visit to Littleton. It was fairly crowded but after a short wait our group of 3 adults was seated. My friends ordered salads, one of which never arrived. One friend ordered the chicken & eggplant parm dinner, which she said was okay. She enjoyed them. My other friend & I had the prime rib dinner. He had linguini as a side & I a baked potato. The meat was not good. It was a very fatty cut of beef . Also it was chewy & not very tasty. Honestly, I probably left almost half of it on my plate (wished I had my dogs with me). My friend left about the same. No desserts. Service was ok, nothing great. It was very dark where we were seated. My friend is disabled & it was difficult for him to navigate the stairs to the dining room. Would not return.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Bethlehem, New Hampshire
“Generational Dining!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

While this restaurant is a place my husband and I enjoy, over 60 group, it now has started to attract our adult children's generation. It is a spot that is perfect for a young family to enjoy a meal with young children. The secret is a private back room where the youngsters can move around while waiting for dinner! The menu is very attractive for young and old and has a great variety of food that would satisfy all types of pallets. Great fish dishes, pizzas and huge salads where you can add chicken or beef to. Come and enjoy!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dennis, Massachusetts
“Jim & Stacey Cape Cod and Twin Mtn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We've been back to the bar for lunch for the last 3 Fridays. Nice mix of locals, transplants and tourists. Best bartenders in town. Great drinks and exceptional service!! Great pizza and and beers. So sick of bartenders with an attitude.What a nice change!! We'll be back every time we're in the north country.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Famous "Chicken Mittens" are my all time favorite!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I LOVE the Chicken Mittens, mild & plain!!! Always order with blue cheese dressing (one tablespoon) served with them is never enough. I ordered extra dressing and was charged...No Restaurant should ever charge for that, BIG NO, NO! Another favorite is the "SouthWest Chicken Pizza! love the combinations, and the "homemade" crust is the best! Vanessa the Bartender has been there many years and her service is always Spot-On!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Somers, Connecticut
“BBQ pizza to die for”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Fantastic pizzas, nice little outside patio for nicer weather. Good selection of micro brews. Comfy reminded me of an older pizza parlor

Visited December 2012