Staying at the Hampton Inn in Littleton, NH was just a great experience. Over the years I have stayed at some of the top five star hotels in this country and abroad and paid a lot of money for that privilege. The Hampton Inn is tops especially for the value.
Comfortable, large, modern, clean rooms with HVAC system that actually works well and windows that you can open for fresh air, and you want to do just that when your in New Hampshire's White Mountains. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. In the morning for early risers they have set out a great complementary coffee and tea bar and the coffee was as good as I brew at home. The complementary breakfast that starts at 7AM was also very good.
The Littleton Hampton Inn is convenient to many of the area attractions and just down the street from Littleton's Main Street with its many quaint, local shops and restaurants and the hotel is conveniently located just off Interstate 93 on Route 302.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Littleton Hotel Littleton
- Hampton Inn Littleton Hotel
- Littleton Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn Littleton, New Hampshire. Discover white mountain hotel with value accommodations featuring numerous specials and packages. Located near major ski and golf resorts, amusement parks, scenic attractions and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Littleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.