“GREAT FOOD & BEER :*}” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Schilling Beer Co.

Schilling Beer Co.
Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Brew Pub, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Schilling Beer Co. Is a family-owned, European-inspired artisan brewery. We exclusively brew beers that we are personally passionate about, which tell a story about us: where we've been, where we're going, and what we value. We believe that craft beer is best enjoyed in community and within a specific sense of place. Our Cicerone-educated staff and unique location-on the banks of the Ammonoosuc River in a carefully renovated three-story 1797 gristmill-provide an optimal environment to do just that. We offer rustic Neopolitan-style pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven, local meats and cheeses and other plates designed to pair with our beers. Our food is rustic, simple and fresh, emphasizing local sources whenever possible. Outdoor beer garden and riverfront deck seating are available, weather permitting.
Stoddard, New Hampshire
“GREAT FOOD & BEER :*}”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Went here with my wife & adult son and his girlfriend we had pizza's and my wife had another dish ,We all had some of their brewed beer I like Guinness & they had a beer that tasted just like it & that made my day & my wife had a fruit flavored beer that she liked .the owners and the people that work for them were great & plenty of parking & it's on the river off main St.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Inverness, Florida
“schilling beer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Location...nice town, nice building. Beer...tasty, but WAY overpriced. Sample tray was simply a piece of wood with 3 holes bored into it. Pizza...good, but small and overpriced. Prices too high for a small town like this.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Cozy find for a fun pizza. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Refreshing and hip pizza place. Not a huge selection of different menu items but what they have is great.

New Haven, Connecticut
“Great selection of Belgian Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I've been to Belgium and loved the beers they have so when my friends brought me here for Lunch this weekend, I immediately gravitated toward the various ones they had that day. We ordered two thin crust Pizzas and had a blast. When I say they have Belgian Beer at this place, Im not talking about Stella Artois. Im talking about Witbier, Tripels and Foy. Another dandy little place overhanging the river with crooked floors. I Loved it.

Visited June 2014
Haverhill, Massachusetts
“Worst micro brew”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Had the chance to try out this micro brewery having tried many in NH and found this one to be the most overpriced one around Most places you get 5 or 6 beers on a taste flight this one 3 and it cost $8 You can get a "growler" which for them i a thermos with their name on it for $32 plus $13 to fill it,,,,can you believe it!!!

To bad because the restaraunt is all done over and in a beatiful town but for a micro brew chargeing these kind of prices I predict they won't be around long,,,to bad

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere