“Great BBQ and unexpected find!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Windsor Locks, CT
“Great BBQ and unexpected find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We were visiting the area over 4th of July and came across the Screamin Boar. Would not have expected to find this gem in this area of NH but so glad we did. We ordered the combo of pulled chix & pulled pork and they were both tasty. We are not huge eaters so the portion size was fine for us, but it wasn't as much food as we were expecting. The cornbread was great and not dry in the least. Service was very friendly and the girl who served me, also mixed me up a really nice Sangria. We would definitely go back when we visit again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Manassas, VA
“Pretty good BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I wouldn't say that this is the best BBQ ever but it's pretty darn good. It is dry rubbed and smoked so you won't get the bbq crust or anything. However, when you dip or pour their BBQ sauce on their meat it is delicious. I hope they eventually try smoking and BBQ at the same time. Good sized portions but still a little pricey for what you get. Regardless - I would definitely come back here again. It's nice to have a smokehouse in the north.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montreal, Canada
“what a great smoke house!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

well placed and great food , i took the trio of 3 meats and i shared the plate with my wife and we had enogh for the both of us!!
the beer is cold and a great selection.
service is up to par .
i like this place as i go with my motorcycle but if you dont ride , it doesnt matter this is still a place for anybody to eat and drink!!

Visited June 2014
“So so good so far from BBQ Land”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I would never expect to find a great barbecue spot so far north. For me this was Red Bones (see Red Bones in Cambridge MA) in the North Country. I had the beef ribs with cole slaw and mac & cheese sides. The meat was superb melt in your mouth good. This is exactly what ski country needs, a reasonably priced good meal. I loved it and would recommend it to anyone.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“You have to try and revisit this restaurant!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

My family loves the Screamin Boar. There is something for everyone and all of it is great. I had the Cajun Meatloaf for the first time tonight and it was amazing. friendly service too. you won't be disappointed!

• Visited April 2014