“Absolute BEST Local Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Littleton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Wilmington Island, Georgia
“Absolute BEST Local Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I oversee three local lodging establishments (Hampton Inn, Littleton and two in St. Johnsbury). I have been wanting to try this restaurant for years. This past weekend my wife and another couple finally experienced this amazing litte gem. Going forward, I will happily be steering my hotel guests to dine at Tim-Bir Alley. The appetizers, entrees and dessert were out of this world. Service was extremely good and professional. Dining here is an experience and not something to be rushed. We will certainly be back!

• Visited March 2013

Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
“Hidden Gem of NH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

My fiance and I stayed up in the White Mountains this past weekend, and decided to check out Tim-Bir Alley, due to the overwhelmingly positive reviews. We were not disappointed, and this restaurant exceeded all expectations. We arrived around 6:30PM, and stayed until just after 9PM - each course was spaced apart to allow a relaxing, non-rushed experienced. We ordered a chicken ravioli with pesto appetizer to split, which was amazing. We were then served a salad with shaved asiago cheese, which was also quite tasty. For the main entree, I ordered the salmon, and my fiance ordered the scallops - I can't say enough about how perfect everything was prepared. To top off the night, we then split the apple and fig tart - three words to describe this: to-die-for! I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a quaint, home-cooked, delicious restaurant experience! The only thing I would change would be the location, so that it was closer to where I live in Southern NH and I could go more often :)

New York
“Good Fine Dining Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

The food is very creatively presented and it does taste as good as it looks. However, I feel the sides overwhelm the main course and the main portions are much too small. Service is great but don't forget to bring cash since they don't accept credit cards.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Amazing, intimate spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Went here for the first time Saturday night 2/23 and it was incredible. Clearly a lot of thought goes in to the presentation and the plating. The menu is short but there is something for everyone. I had the beef tournedos and they were excellent. Topped off with the chocolate coconut cheesecake.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
East Falmouth
“Great First Impression. Will Go Back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Just went there this weekend while visiting a local bed and breakfast. We've been in the area and this restaurant had been recommended to us before but we hadn't been able to make it. Glad we did. Incredible food! We were running earlier than our reservation and they were able to accomodate us which was nice. Nice, quaint atmosphere and very friendly service. Also enjoyed seeing the locally produced artwork on the walls. There was always someone around if we needed anything.
The food timing was perfect. There were four people in our party and each of us had something different. Everyone was quite pleased. Great desert selection also. Try the black bean soup!