“wonderful Mexican food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Peterborough, Canada
“wonderful Mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

the food was amazing! We had the carne asada burritos and they were wonderful and huge! had to take about 1/2 home with us. They even make their own hot sauce! Since it was the Highland games weekend we even had a piper come in for a couple tunes!

Visited September 2012

Annandale, New Jersey
“LOVE this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Alburritos is the best Mexican restaurant in NH! A friend and I went up to Littleton a few years back and we stopped there for dinner and I was hooked. I had the chicken burrio and it was beyond any burrito I've ever tasted. The shell was homemade, the chicken was cooked to perfection, and the other fillings just topped it off. The margaritas are to die for and I've always had such nice cheerful servers! As a person who hates guacamole, I was surprised to discover that I loved theirs! I was a student at Plymouth State and frequently made the hour drive up north when I had an alburritos craving. Now that I'm graduated and living out of state, I make it a point to get up there when I'm back visiting friends.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Whitefield, New Hampshire
“Great Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is a great little Mexican restaurant. The food is delicious and the home-made salsa a real delight. Taco Tuesdays is a super way to maximize your dollars and sample a great many tacos. The service is good and the place was pleasant. I do feel there is a need for more attentiveness to housekeeping. The floor was very dirty and other areas of the restaurant appeared in need of serious cleaning. Otherwise, I recommend this place and will definitely go back.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greenlawn, New York
“Not my favorite”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I like Mexican food, but I was a bit disappointed in this restaurant. Service was good, but somehow the food joist didn't work. No one in my party of 6 was impressed. Then again, Mexican food is sometimes based on the spices you are used to, so others may like this place.

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Great value and taste!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great small "Mexican" restaurant! Taco tuesday is not to be missed! $1 beef or chicken tacos! You can't go wrong with them. Staff is great as well. Never miss a taco Tuesday when I am in town.

Visited August 2012