“Love, Love, Love this place!!! Vegan friendly too!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients, Families with children, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
“Love, Love, Love this place!!! Vegan friendly too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Great food! Great atmosphere! They have live music Thursdays. Everything they serve is just downright delicious. Their chef is incredible I have never been disappointed. I will definitely go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great food, creepy service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

The food was awesome and the live music saved our night, it was delightful! At the same time service was so slow and absolutely horrible. Still great place to have a dinner. Waited over 20 minutes for our check. If we asked for two things at once the server would always only bring one thing. Luckily because of how good the music and food was we will come back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Nice Thai Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We really enjoyed our meal. The food was good, not expensive, served quickly, and overall left us with a good impression of the restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Cape Coral, FL
“Dissappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband and I have been here 3 times prior to our visit last night and have never been totally happy but I got a Birthday Gift Certificate so we went a couple more times. Last night was a friend's birthday so we went again because they had never been there & like us had a gift certificate. So both couples ordered appetizers, dinner and drinks. When the food arrived we got everything all at once. First, the table was too small for apps, drinks and main course at the same time. Secondly, we didn't have the opportunity to enjoy the appetizers before the main course. We asked them to hold our dinners until we were finished with our apps. Then nobody came back when we were ready so I used my cell and called the restaurant & told them we were ready for our dinners. Even then it took a long time before dinner arrived. Since I had ordered medium spicy in the past and it was bland I told the waitress I wanted a little spicier than medium, which is 2 hot peppers, & my husband ordered 5 hot peppers. He said his was good but had "NO" spice at all but I knew where his spice was because mine was so hot that my mouth was burning & I LIKE spicy food. He tried mine and loved it. Our friend ordered zero spice on hers but it was so spicy she couldn't eat it. We haven't been able to determine if it was the fault of the waitress or the kitchen (or both) but in any event we've decided not to go back and to go to St. Johnsbury, VT in the future for any Thai food. We wish Chang Thai were more to our liking as it's only a few blocks from home but we're willing to drive the 20 miles to get what we order. Chang Thai did comp both our dinners but the fact remains that our evening was spoiled by their mistakes and on top of that the service was very slow. It took 45 minutes to get our food after we ordered. They did not comp our friend's meal, Happy Birthday to her. Our meal cost was $13.00 and $15.00. My husband had the exact same meal in Boston on 7/23/13 for $8.95 as opposed to $13.00 last night. In addition, the air conditioning was so cold my husband had to get my jacket out of the car. I finally asked them to turn it down and the gentleman at a table near us said, that's a great idea, we are freezing too. Almost forgot to mention there was a 3 piece band playing during dinner which was a nice touch but they were so loud we couldn't hear each other talk. Needs to be toned down a bit. After all, it's supposed to be dinner music!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Mountain Lakes, New Jersey, United States
“Not enough food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

For the price we paid, the food was simply not enough. We had to order another dish to feed the kids. Will not go there again.

• 3 of 5 stars Food