“We love staying here” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Lincoln
Massachusetts
“We love staying here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

I have been vacationing at the white mountains since I was a child, so I have stayed in many motels and condos between the lakes region and the mountain region. My mom still vacations here every year as do I. We have been staying at Parkers for several years now and what I like most is the peace and quiet of their location. It is away from all the towns traffic and shops but not too far. Most of all though is the personal attention from the family who owns it. They are always around with a smile and making sure there is nothing you need. Roger the owner and Ken the manager make sure that you have a wonderful stay. It is always very clean and always being updated. This year is the new pool I was told when I was there in March. I will be back as usual with mom and all the girls in October. My husband and I try to come in July. It is only April and I can't wait. I just can't say enough about Parkers motel and their family. Thanks so much for a wonderful stay!!!! We love staying here and we love the mountains
Cheryll, Terry(mom) and Janet from Worcester, MA and Auburn, MA

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
ma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2010

Me, my husband, my 8 year old and 7 week infant and friends of us stayed in cottage at parkers motel. The conditions of the cottage were poor. It appeared as if we were staying in projects. The lighting in the cottage appeared as if we were in a funeral parlor, the sheets smelled, towels had spots on them, kitchen table let was unscrewed and table wobbled, carpet was dirty with dirt, there was dust and candy wrappers under the beds, mold in the corner of the bedroom as well as bathroom ceiling, couch had big red spots, overall poor quality. We paid $190 a night as it was feb, vacation week. Due to the conditions of the cottage we decided to check out the next day. The motel refused to compensate us with the deposit due to us checking out early. Please note that me and my husband have stayed previously in this motel 3 times and the conditions were nothing as we witnessed. I believe that the conditions have changed for the worst due to the new owners. I was very disappointed and will never return to this motel. We ended up staying at the comfort inn in Lincoln and paid $215 for the presidential sweet...

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2009

This is the 8th year my daughter and I have stayed at Parkers, and will be back again. Ken, Roger and Bill are so friendly, and helpful. Parkers is clean, comfortable and close to many attractions, shops, and restraurants. Hiking was great. Can't wait to come back.

Great place
Pat Nelson

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Ma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2009

My freinds and I stayed at Parkers Motel during Columbus Day weekend. The rooms were clean, the price was great and the location was terrific. Donna and Ken who manage the place were the kindest individuals I have ever met. They were always there offering their services. Thanks Donna and Ken for really making a difference at the Parkers Motel.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
Barre, VT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2009

We stayed here with two boys ages 12 and 10. Two comfortable beds, clean sheets, and a pull out bed. Friendly and helpful staff. The price was low enough so that we could stay longer than if we took a fancier hotel. The room was clean. There was a little fridge but NO COFFEE MAKER. They really should get some coffee makers. Nice, clean little outside pool. Plenty of room, great location close to everything.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Danvers, Ma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2008

Once again we went to Parkers for our annual Christmas Tree Weekend. This is our sixth year and we already booked the same room and package for next year. Parkers has always treated us well, the staff is great, and the room is wonderful, clean and comfortable. The packages offered are the best in the area, a great value.

• Liked — The value
  • Disliked — we love everything
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2008

We had an issue finding the hotel (just because we were using my GPS and it was still a mil up the road from where it said it should be, so just FYI if you plan on using yours), but it sits just 1/4 mile from the entrance to Franconia Notch. The front desk clerk when I checked in (I believe it was the owner) was VERY friendly and gave me suggestions as to things to do in the area and places to have dinner. The room itself was very basic, you can tell that the bathroom was recently done over, and it was liveable in the room. There was a small deck balcony from the back of the room, which was nice to see the mountains. It was alittle smaller room than what we were used to, but it worked for the night we stayed there. I would consider staying here again if we came to New Hampshire.

• Liked — The location, it was right down the road from the Flume
  • Disliked — Need to make sure they remove all hand towels from the previous guests!
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Parkers Motel? Share your experiences!