“TO ME IT FEELS LIKE STAYING WITH FAMILY , OF COURSE WE WOULD COME BACK WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Parkers Motel

Rte. 3 Box 100, I-93, Exit 33, Lincoln, NH 03251   |
Ranked #13 of 20 hotels in Lincoln
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is the third year that we came to Parkers Motel for a week for vacation in July 2012
we were four families
this is THE prime place to stay in Lincoln, NH
the rooms are very clean , spacious comfortable beds, television large size refrigerator Wi-Fi
AC was great but you hardly have to use it there pool is large and refreshing
the cleanliness of Parkers and hominess of Parkers is second to none
the service is one of a kind the whole staff Roger and his wife, also Ken his assistant

they went out of their way to accommodate us
we even met there guests that came from CT
and they also told us that they always come to Parkers
and we made new friends which we are still in touch with
it is off the highway easy to find
there is no question that we will always stay here at Parkers
the kids also keep talking about their wonderful vacation
and what a good time they had at Parkers
highly recommended
it should be rated as a five star

Ziggy and the gang
the yearly group from Brooklyn, NY

Room Tip: very hard to say since all rooms are very nice and have a gorgeous view
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

81 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I wouldn't go back! i spent a night with my grandchildren last month. Bed was clean but unconfortable. The rest very old. dirty couch and floor.We didn't take a shower, mold in the curtain. Come on! you can replace it for $0.50 at the Xmas Tree Shop. I spent $135.00 a night! next time I will try to do better. Surprised by the good reviews in Trip Advisors.
the location is good. We went to the Flume Gorge, fantastic for 5 and 7 years old. The Clark Trading Post was Superb! the game room smells terrible.Humid and dirty.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Newport, Rhode Island
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I booked this motel for a girls weekend on a budget. I asked for a non-smoking room and we got there and were given the last room available which was smoking. For someone that has very serious allergies, this is not an ok environment to stay in. I had my small non-shedding dog with me, and it was snowing so you could imagine the snow, dirt etc brought into the room after a day out in the mountains. The front desk manager refused to have house keeping give us clean sheets after there were black paw prints on them. Not only did they not offer clean sheets, but the garbage was over flowing after the 2nd day and they refused to take it out. We were told "we own may 4 star hotels across the US including Hiltons and we only change sheets/empty garbage every 4 days". Well, I have news for you. I will NEVER stay at one of your hotels or motels EVER again. Not to mention, 2 of the 4 of us were sick after that weekend (coughing, runny nose from smoke, dust,mold) and the 3rd had an eye infection - it was definitely from the dirtiest room we've ever stayed in. I would recommend to stay far, far away from this dump.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Concord, New Hampshire
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

While this was a last minute trip over a holiday weekend,We expected a room that was clean and smell free,no such luck.The room was dingy,musty smelling and very old.The pool was not heated as advertised,the hot tub was in a basement.All in all a disappointment.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Pepperell, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Parker's Motel is clean, inexpensive, and the people who own/run it are great. I will go nowhere else....Best rates with all of the luxuries..I will be back again and again..Also, I did check out other places in the area..Parker's has the best spot...a pool, Jacuzzi, and gameroom to keep kids occupied.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 18. It has living room, kitchenette, 1 bedroom with queensize bed and large bathroo...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Devens, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

The room may be run down a bit, and a bit groovy, but we weren't looking for luxury.
The gentlemen that run this small motel are some of the friendliest and most accommodating I have ever encountered. Can't say enough about how nice these guys were.
The view from the upper balcony of our room was spectacular.
This will be the first place we will check every time we drive up to New Hampshire.
Being one exit down from the tourist center adds to the peace and quiet which is what we prefer.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Warwick, Rhode Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

How close do you want to be to all the beauty and the mountains of Franconia Notch State Park? My family and I spent Memorial Day Weekend 2012 at Franconia Notch...hiking and visiting the Basin and Flume Gorge. Our ideal lodging was whichever place was going to put us just minutes away from exploring there...and that is how we found Parkers. The staff are friendly and the pool felt divine. Our room had a balcony and each morning we had a wonderful view of the sun coming up ofer Mount Flume .

Room Tip: We had a 2nd floor room which gave us a nice view but there were more private rooms available..make...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Parkers Motel? Share your experiences!