“Below Average...Trust Me” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 20 hotels in Lincoln
Somerset,MA
“Below Average...Trust Me”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2006

I stayed here one night because it is close to Loon mountain and I like the Pics on there web site so I looked up some reviews and it got good ones overall.
Well let me tell you, the pics on there web site is not what your going to see. My room was a basic hotel room and thats o.k with me but it smelled like B.O

BAD!!!! Most of you reading this would have flipped out!!
I am not one to complain about anything,I did not go to the desk and say I want another room I just cranked up the heat and left the door open and it was 22 degrees outside. If you go there you will think of this review and not the ones that are posted with this one...trust me this is the one that will stand out in your mind when your there, consider yourself warned.
The pool was overpowering with chlorine. I guess thats good and bad. Smelt like hell but at least it was killing bacteria. The whole place had a smell like funk !
I did not go to the restaurant. Ilooked at the menue and prices were from $15.00- 20.00 a plate no lunch menue just breakfast and dinner. not sure on breakfast prices.
I hope this helps someone, I wish I would have read more reviews like this one maybe it would have saved me. I am posting my e-mail if you have a question for me about this resort.

• Stayed March 2006

291 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)

Been to Woodward's Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Woodward's Resort

Address: 527 US Route 3, Box 107, Lincoln, NH 03251
Location: United States > New Hampshire > White Mountains > Lincoln
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 20 hotels in Lincoln
Hotel Class:3 star — Woodward's Resort 3*
Woodward's is a full facility AAA resort with 85 well-appointed rooms, nestled in the heart of the White Mountains. Centrally located near all attractions. Our resort is known for spacious landscaped grounds, customer service, superb facilities and great food. Our property offers an indoor & outdoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi, game room and restaurant with a deck overlooking the duck & trout pond. Come see why guests have been visiting us for over 50 years. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Woodward's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Woodward`s Hotel Lincoln
Woodwards Hotel Lincoln
Woodwards Resort
Woodward's Resort Lincoln, NH - White Mountains

If you own or manage Woodward's Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.