We stayed in a 3 bedroom condo on the third floor, through a private rental. The condo itself was beautiful, with a kitchen and large closets, three full baths, and nice TV's.
I would say the downsides to staying here are: there is no AC throughout the hotel - in the hallways, or in the WiFi areas. The WiFi in general is horrible - don't expect too much cell service, even on the hotel's WiFi. The minute I was in the parking lot, I got my service back. The pools (one indoor, one outdoor) are not as 'lavish' as you might expect - seemed small to me. The hot tub was large and very nice. The game room was outdated with barely working games.
It is like a church with how quiet it is (which is nice most times, but at 7pm on a Friday night when you are looking for something to do, it can be disheartening). The hotel itself is very outdated with chandeliers, old wall paper, and lots of gold furnishings.
- Also Known As:
- Nordic Inn Condominium Hotel
- Nordic Inn Condominium Hotel Lincoln
- Nordic Hotel Lincoln
- Nordic Inn
- Nordic Inn Condominium Resort Lincoln, NH - White Mountains
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In NH's White Mts.,the Nordic Inn offers spacious 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condominiums, 2 night minimum, with linens provided. Each unit offers full kitchen, cable TV, WiFi and full bath for every bedroom. All within easy walking distance to fine dining, shopping and area attractions. Summer offers a variety of activities and adventures. Winter enthusiasts will love the discounted ski tickets and free ski shuttle to Loon Mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Nordic Inn Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.