Booked a one week vacation at this resort through Endless Vacations for under $500.
Location could not have been any better! Resort is near many attractions within an hour's drive if that's what you're looking for. The resort has many activities and a spa if you just want to stay put and relax. You can get all your meals without ever leaving the resort for decent prices. We did eat breakfast,lunch, and dinner one time each during our stay. Everyone was so pleasant and helpful. We recommend "The Common Man", "The Woodstock Inn", and "Gypsy Cafe" for good places to eat in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Club On Loon Hotel
- Mountain Club On Loon Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Hotel On Loon
- Mountain Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Club Loon
- Mountain Club On Loon Lincoln, NH - White Mountains
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vacationer's paradise, the beauty, hospitality and convenience of The Mountain Club on Loon is unrivaled. Nestled at the base of New Hampshire's most popular ski resort, The Mountain Club on Loon offers a delightful array of amenities and activities on-site or within a very short walk. Here you will find a luxurious spa and health club, two delightful dining options, and refreshing pool and hot tub. There's also a covered parking garage available so there's no need to worry about your vehicle during your vacation. While staying at The Mountain Club on Loon, awe-inspiring views will make your everyday world a distant memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Mountain Club On Loon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.