“Picture Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 20 Hotels in Lincoln
Miami, Florida
“Picture Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Had a blast relaxing in the hot tub after a long day of hiking in the area. The food was really good too I had the lemon thyme chicken and my husband had the cod, delicious! Will return as soon as possible!

Room Tip: Get the lakeview premium room, best view!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Braintree, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After staying at many of the Inns, B&B'S, and Motels in the Lincoln/Franconia area of New Hampshire our preferred place to stay is the Indian Head Resort. There is nothing better than after a day of skiing, then to use the facilities outside hot tub and swimming pool. If you don't feel like braving the initial cold walk; no problem, use the indoor pool and hot tub. The rooms do vary in size and I would suggest if you visit that you choose the Lakeside Premium. These rooms are spacious and include a balcony off of the back of the room with beautiful views of a man made lake and mountains. They are also located on the top floor which helps to keep the noise level down. Each room comes with a very large flat screen television. Whether hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, or taking in the many tourist attractions the motel is conveniently located. Staff are very friendly and responsive to any issues you might have. Food quality is good. We will be back next ski season.

Methuen, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I work for a large Marriott hotel in Boston and this property exceeded my expectations. The rooms were spacious, VERY clean and had spectacular views of the mountains with a balcony. Waking up at this hotel was beautiful. TWO pools and jacuzzis (indoor, outdoor; awesome after a day of snowboarding). The game room was well equipped with a pool table, air hockey, ping pong, and an original Pac Man game. The gift shop was quirky in the best way possible and had great New Hampshire made chocolate :p The staff was very friendly, and attentive to not only my needs, but other guests needs as well. Food was better than average. I'm not much of a drinker, but I had a great glass of wine and my boyfriends drink was delicious.

I am giving this property four stars because the decor is incredibly outdated. If this place had a facelift inside, and out it would attract younger crowds and would be in major competition with the rest of the hotels in the surrounding area as where it sits is a PERFECT location. Although the room was great, I noticed that the towels were small, and the bed sheets were a bit on the thin side. Those small additions would make these beautiful rooms even better.

I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
New Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took my son to the Indian Head Resort for their first Legos contest and had an amazing time. The staff was accommodating and friendly. Beautiful location. We are going back in July for my daughter's birthday.

Room Tip: All rooms are good!
Penacook, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Wife and I got married here in May 2014 (I'm just getting around to writing the review now.) We had absolutely no problem with this little resort. Every employee we came across was very nice and our rooms were always clean. I see alot of people complaining about other guests ruining their experience, but that's no fault of the resorts, as long as they handle the situation. Big bonus... The views are spectacular! My wife and I liked it so much we're going here again for our anniversary.

Room Tip: If you have a small family it is much better and roomier to rent one of the houses on the property.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Millbury, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2015

I took the hotwire gamble and ended up here... I've always shyed away from motels (maybe due to their depliction in scary movies), so I was nervous staying here. It really was fine though. Everything was clean and the beds were comfortable (top 2 requirements for a hotel). I loved that one wall was a sliding glass door with windows overlooking the mountains and water, and at night one curtain could be closed to totally black out your room. There was also a fridge, microwave and table in the room, so we just heated up some food we had. While there, we enjoyed the indoor and outdoor pools (kids thought it was so neat to swim outside in winter). The staff were also very nice. If the price was right I would stay here again. BTW the tower is closed in winter, would love to go up there though.

New Hampshire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2015

Won't go there again. I would of preferred to drive elsewhere for a better place to sleep.
Very disappointed. Only positive was the hostess at the front desk. She was very very nice and accommodating. She is too good to work here.

Got very little sleep with an added option of someone vomiting on my truck. Wonderful!

Room Tip: Good luck finding one!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Indian Head Resort? Share your experiences!