“Family Fun” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 20 hotels in Lincoln
Malden, Massachusetts
“Family Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My family and I stay at Indian Head Resort for a couple of times a year for the past several years. There are many attractions in the area that allow your family to have fun and have an enjoyable stay. The resort itself is very family oriented and has many amenities. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and the room itself is modern and clean.The resort also has an indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub. The restaurant has a varied menu with a top of the line chef. I especially like my stay during the fall. The foliage is absolutely stunning and cannot be beat. Overall my stay at the Indian Head Resort is always a good time and I have had many great memories from staying there.

Room Tip: Upper level rooms are quieter.

390 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We visited IH for a family reunion. Half of us stayed in the hotel, half in the cabins. I stayed in the hotel and my room was spacious and comfortable. Not fancy, but clean. Each room had a small fridge, hair dryer, iron, microwave and coffee pot. My only complaint is the wifi is so inconsistent. There is no wifi in the cabins, and most of the time did not work in the hotel.
We also purchased the meal plan which is a good idea for a large party. It's $30 pp, per day, not including any alcohol. The food was not good at all the first night and the service was painfully slow. There was a wedding going on that night as well so I imagine they were a bit short staffed. The second night the food and service was much better. If you are just a couple visiting the IH, I don't think you would find the meal plan cost effective.
Overall we found IH to be an average place, good for families. I will say the setting is quite beautiful.

Room Tip: Stay in the hotel for a more comfortable experience.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We have stayed at IHR many times in the past. This last time, 08/12-08/16, was as enjoyable as any. Food was good, room clean. No issues with getting housekeeping to clean the room everyday. All the staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was good. They succeeded in this.
I had one issue with dinner the last night we were there. The meal as not exactly as advertised. I was able to speak with the manager for the evening and I feel my comments were heard.
All in all one of the best stays we've had at IHR. See you next year!

Room Tip: Go to the top floor.
Norfolk
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Okay location but don't plan on this being restful. Facilities are tired, dated and you hear every noise. The service is okay but hard to overcome the in ability to get a restful nights sleep. You can get to a lot of interesting other locations

• Stayed August 2014
Lakeville, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I have visited Lincoln several times since I was a child but this was our first time at this resort. It was alright. The room was clean but needed some updates, there isn't a way to get to the indoor pool without walking outside (which wasn't great on the day it was pouring.) but overall it was fine. One surprise was that when we came back at 3:30 one day our room hadn't been cleaned and I think we would have been skipped if I hadn't talked to our housekeeper. I did expect more for the price but again, it turned out to be okay.

Bronx, NY United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My husband and I love coming to the Indian Head for our anniversary. Nestled in the picturesque White Mountains of New Hampshire, the Indian Head Resort is a welcome retreat. What attracts us to this spot most of all, besides the natural beauty such as The Flume, Lonesome Lake, The Lower and Upper Falls, etc. is the friendly staff at Indian Head. Starting our day in the dining room for breakfast, we are greeted with smiles and enthusiasm. The staff is helpful, offering tips and suggestions about things to do, and the next day they are excited to hear about our adventures. It feels like we are visiting long lost family. After a long day of hiking and exploring we enjoy time in the outdoor heated pool and hot tub. If you've never been to the Indian Head, you should give it a try!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Swansea, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

My husband and I came here several years ago and enjoyed our stay. This time we brought our children and the experience was such a disappointment! We were on a road trip, so only there for one night. Our room wasn't ready until 5:30 pm and that was only after being forceful at the desk. We were tired and cranky by the time we checked in. And unfortunately, it is becoming dated. While quaint, they need a serious remodel. We won't be repeat travelers there anytime soon.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Indian Head Resort? Share your experiences!