My family and I stay at Indian Head Resort for a couple of times a year for the past several years. There are many attractions in the area that allow your family to have fun and have an enjoyable stay. The resort itself is very family oriented and has many amenities. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and the room itself is modern and clean.The resort also has an indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub. The restaurant has a varied menu with a top of the line chef. I especially like my stay during the fall. The foliage is absolutely stunning and cannot be beat. Overall my stay at the Indian Head Resort is always a good time and I have had many great memories from staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park and Scenic Byway. 100 Open Year Round Resort Units and 50 Seasonal Cottages. Profile Dining room voted "Best Restaurant" in 2010 & 2011 Best of Chefs competition. All lodging features scenic views and 50" HDTV with over 60 HD channels. Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Spa open all winter. Paddle boating and Stocked Trout Fishing in our private Shadow Lake. One of the area's largest Gift Shops features Old Man of the Mountain items, NH souvenirs, Native American craft work, toys, jewelry and more. Close to area attractions, tax free outlet shopping and thousands of miles of outdoor adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Indian Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Head Hotel Lincoln
- Indian Head Motel
- Indian Head Resort Lincoln, NH - White Mountains