Indian Head Resort is in a relatively quiet location on the edge of Lincoln, NH with beautiful views of the Indian Head rock formation and several other mountains. Behind the hotel there is a long pond for a leisurely paddle in summer or skating in the winter. There is a heated outdoor pool and hot tub that is open in the winter as well.
It is a family run resort with options of lodging in cottages as well as the main building. A very tall fire tower is a prominent feature of the main building which provides terrific views of the surrounding scenery during the summer.
There are multiple family attractions within 5 minutes of the resort including a water slide park in the summer and downhill skiing at Loon Mtn. in the winter. There are also numerous restaurants and shops in Lincoln and Woodstock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park and Scenic Byway. 100 Open Year Round Resort Units and 50 Seasonal Cottages. Profile Dining room voted "Best Restaurant" in 2010 & 2011 Best of Chefs competition. All lodging features scenic views and 50" HDTV with over 60 HD channels. Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Spa open all winter. Paddle boating and Stocked Trout Fishing in our private Shadow Lake. One of the area's largest Gift Shops features Old Man of the Mountain items, NH souvenirs, Native American craft work, toys, jewelry and more. Close to area attractions, tax free outlet shopping and thousands of miles of outdoor adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Indian Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Head Hotel Lincoln
- Indian Head Motel
- Indian Head Resort Lincoln, NH - White Mountains