We came up to NH for ski weekend. Indian Head resort offered good prices for our family- me, wife , 2 kids 9 and 12. There seemed to be a lot to do - what sold out kids was being able to use the outdoor pool and hot spa in the winter. we checked in on Friday night and stayed 2 nights. We enjoyed our stay we got the meal plan and the food was good - breakfast buffet both mornings and good dinner off the menu. We especially like the Indian Pudding with ice cream for dessert.
This winter has been kind to NH and the skiing was great. We had great spending time as a family skiing and swimming outside in January.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Head Hotel Lincoln
- Indian Head Hotel
- Indian Head Motel
- Indian Head Resort Lincoln, NH - White Mountains
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park and Scenic Byway. 100 Open Year Round Resort Units and 50 Seasonal Cottages. Profile Dining room voted "Best Restaurant" in 2010 & 2011 Best of Chefs competition. All lodging features scenic views and 50" HDTV with over 60 HD channels. Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Spa open all winter. Paddle boating and Stocked Trout Fishing in our private Shadow Lake. One of the area's largest Gift Shops features Old Man of the Mountain items, NH souvenirs, Native American craft work, toys, jewelry and more. Close to area attractions, tax free outlet shopping and thousands of miles of outdoor adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Indian Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.