We rented out the largest house & 1 motel room to accomodate 16 members of our family for a little holiday getaway . The property is lively & friendly with a good size restaurant & lounge area. The entire property can use a little face lift for sure but it didnt take away from the overall experience of accomodating most of our entire family & creating some wonderful memories. Some of the younger ones went nearby to cut down thier own Christmas trees & it is close by skiing & all sorts of outdoor things to do with your family. There was entertainment in the lounge & the restaurant was just OK but convenience & friendly staff made up for what it was lacking. We only had breakfast there as we cooked a big meal in the house for everyone for dinners. That is a cost saving advantage also. Santa was there to delight the little ones & the lounge entertainer kept the older folks smiling. All in all a good place to "Get Away" to. On a side note my husband lost his watch somewhere in the main property & the desk was most helpful looking for it as it turned out right when he figured he was going home without it one of the guests found it on some steps near the pool & turned it in.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Head Hotel Lincoln
- Indian Head Hotel
- Indian Head Motel
- Indian Head Resort Lincoln, NH - White Mountains
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park and Scenic Byway. 100 Open Year Round Resort Units and 50 Seasonal Cottages. Profile Dining room voted "Best Restaurant" in 2010 & 2011 Best of Chefs competition. All lodging features scenic views and 50" HDTV with over 60 HD channels. Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Spa open all winter. Paddle boating and Stocked Trout Fishing in our private Shadow Lake. One of the area's largest Gift Shops features Old Man of the Mountain items, NH souvenirs, Native American craft work, toys, jewelry and more. Close to area attractions, tax free outlet shopping and thousands of miles of outdoor adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Olotels, Otel, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Indian Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.