We stayed at an "English Village" cottage (sitting area, bedroom, bathroom & porch) for 2. It was cute cozy, clean and I loved it! These cottages look as if they are right out of a kid's fairytale. Very comfy with a big cable/satellite tv (surprisingly!) too.
This resort is situated in a nice location with plenty of recreation activities available for adults and kids. There was live music & some performances in the evening. Got some gifts from the gift-shop.
Highly recommend it for anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Head Hotel Lincoln
- Indian Head Hotel
- Indian Head Motel
- Indian Head Resort Lincoln, NH - White Mountains
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park and Scenic Byway. 100 Open Year Round Resort Units and 50 Seasonal Cottages. Profile Dining room voted "Best Restaurant" in 2010 & 2011 Best of Chefs competition. All lodging features scenic views and 50" HDTV with over 60 HD channels. Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Spa open all winter. Paddle boating and Stocked Trout Fishing in our private Shadow Lake. One of the area's largest Gift Shops features Old Man of the Mountain items, NH souvenirs, Native American craft work, toys, jewelry and more. Close to area attractions, tax free outlet shopping and thousands of miles of outdoor adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Indian Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.