We have been coming here for the past 16 years, the rooms are always clean and up to date with the new styles. The grounds are kept clean and well manicured, their pools are always crystal clear with nice and warm water! They offer great food at a great price with great nightly entertainment. I highly recommend this place for a weekend get away or just a family vacation!
- Also Known As:
- Indian Head Hotel Lincoln
- Indian Head Hotel
- Indian Head Motel
- Indian Head Resort Lincoln, NH - White Mountains
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park and Scenic Byway. 100 Open Year Round Resort Units and 50 Seasonal Cottages. Profile Dining room voted "Best Restaurant" in 2010 & 2011 Best of Chefs competition. All lodging features scenic views and 50" HDTV with over 60 HD channels. Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Spa open all winter. Paddle boating and Stocked Trout Fishing in our private Shadow Lake. One of the area's largest Gift Shops features Old Man of the Mountain items, NH souvenirs, Native American craft work, toys, jewelry and more. Close to area attractions, tax free outlet shopping and thousands of miles of outdoor adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Indian Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.