“We're Baaaack !!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lincoln
Red Doors Motel
417 US RT 3, Lincoln, NH   |
Ranked #20 of 20 hotels in Lincoln
Seymour, Ct.
“We're Baaaack !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2010

Enjoyed our stay once again. This year I noticed many upgrades in our room (same room as last year ). New carpeting, bathroom floor re-tiled, hair dryer, refrigerator,and a coffee maker ( Nice touch ). The owners are friendly and accomidating as usual. The pool was great ( the temps averaged 95 deg. that week ). Will be back in the fall.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Foster, RI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2009

My husband and I have been staying at this motel almost every year since 1960, when spent our honeymoon there. The name has now changed from Red Doors to Rodeway Inn, and the owners are THE BEST! They are friendly, courteous, and make their guests feel right at home. We recommend this motel very highly. * I wrote a review about this hotel a few weeks ago, but you do not have it published on this site. I hope you will publish this one.)

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Seymour, Ct.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2009

My wife and I spent 5 days there and never had a problem. They had free coffee, and danish as advertised, plenty of ICE, and free WiFi. The pool was clean and pleasent.
My room was clean when we arrived, and was cleaned every day. The new owners were very friendly, and ready to please. ( I don't know where the others stayed that wrote the poor reviews, but I would stay there again.)

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
NH
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2009

My family had stayed at the Red Doors several years ago and had a wonderful experience. To our surpise, the most recent time we stayed there we discovered the motel had been sold. The new owners are rude and manage the place very poorly. They don't even supply ice, you have to buy it yourself. All the game/snack machines were broken, the bathroom was not cleaned and had trash in the wastebasket from the prior roomers. There were extra pillows in the closet and 1 of the cases had yellow stains on it. We could not get out of there quick enough. After our stay I wrote a letter to the owners with out complaints and was never responded to. They could care less! Do NOT stay here.

• Stayed July 2006, traveled with family
Port Washington, NY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2006

In checking in at the dirty closet size office I was overcome by cooking cabbage fumes coming from the manager's apartment. which opened onto the office. They refused to honor a AAA published discount. Half of the lights in the unit didn't work because the bulbs had been removed. Windows didn't open, AC/fan did not work. Heating controls did not work. I couldn't put the heat on when it was cold and couldn't turn it off when it was hot. No extra blanket. Toilet seat stained and used razor and soap left on shower. Worker was on a tractor vacuuming leaves under my window at 7:00 PM.

Been to Red Doors Motel? Share your experiences!