“Great breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Boston
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We typically go to another breakfast place in town, but it was closed and tried this. Decent value, good portions and our omelettes were delicious. A pleasant surprise. Will go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Concord, New Hampshire, United States
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

The service @ the pub was excellent! And the food was awesome! We had the nachos with beef & Veggies (I asked for the veggies to be sauteed, and they were cooked perfectly)! We also had the potato slabs! They did not blink an eye, on skipping anything here!! Will definintely be back, someday soon!!!

Visited February 2013
Mass.
“Good food and a lot of it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Brittany's has good food in huge volumes. It is the place to go if you are hungry. Atmosphere kind of plain, does have an outdoor deck where you can eat in the summer.

Visited August 2012
Medway, Massachusetts
“Better luck next time...stick with the salads, burgers and fries”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I just returned from Lincoln, we were staying at the lodge this is attached to so we walked over after a swim. My step-mom ordered a salad, my son had the sliders and fries & I ordered the Thanksgiving sandwich, gravy and tater-tots. The salad and sliders and fries were good but my sandwich was not good, the stuffing was so hard I couldn't chew it, the gravy tasted like flour and the tater-tots tasted freezer burned and like fish ;(
The waitress offered to get me something else and was truly apologetic. I was disappointed because I really enjoy the lodge and would like to support small businesses.
The atmosphere is quaint and they are extremely friendly but I think I'd prefer the Common Man's Bar menu for the same price next time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Poland, Maine
“Typical sports bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ws hoping to watch the football playoff game via a big screen TV but was disapointed that the place was dead and they only had a host of smaller screen TVs. However, I ordered a burger for lunch and I have to say, it was one of the best burgers I have ever had. If you are looking for a sports bar type atmosphere and a great burger, this is your place to land.

• Visited January 2013