“Fried Egg Sandwich!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
New Haven, Connecticut
“Fried Egg Sandwich!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Best breakfast in North Woodstock. Very friendly staff and classic diner decor. Walked across the street after breakfast to peek at the bears at Clark's. I had the fried egg sandwich on raisin toast. Yum!

Millbury, Massachusetts
“Breakfast was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

It seemed like everywhere we planned to go was closed, so we ended up here. The hash browns were really good, everything else was good (average). The kids had Mickey Mouse pancakes which was fun. After ordering I saw a banana bread french toast special which I wished I saw before ordering. I would go back, but there are other places in the area to try first.

“Food was not good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

The diner was packed but I don't think it was from repeat customers.
I ordered the hot turkey sandwich which consisted of sliced sandwich meat served over uneatable stuffing and soggy bread. There was about a teaspoon of gravy dribbled over the mess with fries on the side. Not the warm comfort food I was expecting.

Littleton, New Hampshire
“Best little diner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

We drove by, saw all the cars, and knew that the food must be good! Homemade corned beef hash! Delicious. And I got a homemade whoopie pie to go, excellent! The wait staff were pleasant and extremely accomodating. Nice job ladies! You handled all those people with beautiful smiles!

Melrose, Massachusetts
“I gained 8 lbs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Breakfast and Lunch are fantastic. The Breakfast food blew me away. You have to visit this "Phantom Gourmet" diner.