This was the summer Noah spoke of....
As the title says, it rained a lot and so we spent a lot of time in our hotel room. We stayed in the sister resort down the road (South Mountain) and were so blown away that we looked forward to this stay. No comparison. South Mountain was better, but it wasn't a fair comparison. South Mountain was brand new. Pollard Brook units were in the process of being overhauled and we got the bum unit (a one bedroom). It was spacious and a great location but it needed updating. Kitchen was okay with the amenities promised. The living room had a Murphy bed which wasn't comfortably but the kids didn't seem to mind (they were 5).
Two other things to be aware of. The detergent they used for the laundry detergent contained some sort of irritant. I normally don't have sensitive skin but I felt like I had ants crawling all over me the entire time. Second, the chlorine in the indoor pool was out of balance. Our eyes stung horribly when we were there. I hsould have said something, but never got to it.
Spacious room, all undergoing renovation due to be completed by this winter, I think
Great location for skiing (Loon is next door)
Great location for outdoor activities in general
Resort activities (S'mores campfires a couple of times a week during summer)
Chemicals in pool
Irritants in landry detergent
Onsite laundry was really expensive and always occupied
- Also Known As:
- Innseason Resort Pollard Brook Hotel
- Innseason Resort Pollard Brook Hotel Lincoln
- Innseason Hotel Lincoln
- Innseason Hotel Pollard Brook
- InnSeason Resort Pollard Brook Lincoln, NH - White Mountains
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your InnSeason Resort Pollard Brook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.