“So much fun at Clark's!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 13 Attractions in Lincoln
Type: Scenic Railroads, Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: A FUN FAMILY FAVORITE! Clark's Trading Post is celebrating over 80 years of entertainment. Don't miss the 30 minute bear show, starring our trained North American Black Bears! Ride the White Mt. Central RR steam train ride through the covered bridge and into Wolfman's Territory. From late June through Labor Day be amazed by our Chinese Acrobatic Troupe. Ride a Segway, test your skills on the Climbing Tower, cool off on the Blaster Boats or take a guided tour through Merlin's Mystical Mansion or the Tuttle's Rustic House. Visit our five museum buildings on the Victorian Main Street. Your admission ticket includes all rides and shows. Get a bite to eat at the Whistle Stop Snack Bar, Pullman's Lunch or make your own sundae at the Peppermint Saloon. Browse through the Candle Shop, Maple Cabin, Kilburn's Photo Parlor, Print Shop and our Main Gift Shop. We have the largest gift shop in the White Mountains containing the finest selection of souvenirs and gifts. We can BEARLY wait to see you at Clark's!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
Norwell, Massachusetts
“So much fun at Clark's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We visited Clark's on our way home from Story Land. After a beautiful drive across the Kancamagus, we arrived. The park is clean, the staff is friendly and it was the perfect break before the long drive home. The bear show was adorable! Murray and Maureen was friendly, funny and you can see how much they loved their bears. A trip on the steam train, while outrunning the "Wolfman" was a blast! My 5 year old loved Merlin's Mystical Mansion and my 2 year old loved the sandbox and playground! Lunch was delicious and affordable. I would highly recommend this stop on your way through Lincoln.

Visited July 2014

Allentown, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Great stop for the kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

This is a nice place to pick up souvenirs. It's got some bears outside and a train ride. Lots to do for a family of young children. It was raining the day we were there so we just looked around inside the gift shop and left. I was with a group of bikers.

Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Loved it.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We always drove past Clarks in the past thinking it was another White Mountain tourist trap.... Boy were we wrong.... We paid $80 for the 4 of us to enter Clarks. We had so much fun with the Wolfman that the next thing we knew it was closing time and we still hadn't seen everything Clarks had to offer!!!!

nh
7 attraction reviews
“A slice of old-time NH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I love this place. I have lived in NH my entire life but have traveled the world extensively. Nothing screams NH like Clark's. I remember my parents taking me there more than 40 years ago, and my wife and I have continued that tradition with our own children who are now grown. From the bears, to the Wolfman, to the museums and the ice cream shop; this is a wonderful place to be a kid, and an adult. I love the old-time feel of the entire property. I had the pleasure of meeting W. Murray Clark on a few occasions and you could just see how much he cared about his bears and his visitors. Maureen and Murray Clark are doing an amazing job keeping this place honest with its roots. I hope they continue to honor what W. Murray Clark has left in their care, and that this never becomes commercial or sold to outside interests like a few other places have in NH.

Another great place to visit is Santa's Village in Jefferson. Both properties bring me back to when I was a kid growing up in this wonderful state. Murray and Maureen...don't change a thing

Visited September 2013
Raymond, New Hampshire
“nice museums”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

loved the segway, bear show, and especially the train ride, Wolfman was a hoot. Get there early and beat the crowds.