“Great way to spend the day with family!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 13 Attractions in Lincoln
Type: Scenic Railroads, Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: A FUN FAMILY FAVORITE! Clark's Trading Post is celebrating over 80 years of entertainment. Don't miss the 30 minute bear show, starring our trained North American Black Bears! Ride the White Mt. Central RR steam train ride through the covered bridge and into Wolfman's Territory. From late June through Labor Day be amazed by our Chinese Acrobatic Troupe. Ride a Segway, test your skills on the Climbing Tower, cool off on the Blaster Boats or take a guided tour through Merlin's Mystical Mansion or the Tuttle's Rustic House. Visit our five museum buildings on the Victorian Main Street. Your admission ticket includes all rides and shows. Get a bite to eat at the Whistle Stop Snack Bar, Pullman's Lunch or make your own sundae at the Peppermint Saloon. Browse through the Candle Shop, Maple Cabin, Kilburn's Photo Parlor, Print Shop and our Main Gift Shop. We have the largest gift shop in the White Mountains containing the finest selection of souvenirs and gifts. We can BEARLY wait to see you at Clark's!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Northville
7 attraction reviews
“Great way to spend the day with family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Very entertaining for the whole family. My 8 year old and I especially enjoyed the bumper boats and the Segway. All of us enjoyed the acrobats and the bear show. My 3 year old, myself and husband liked the train ride but my 8year old was terrified of the wolfman.

Visited August 2013

Pembroke, New Hampshire
45 attraction reviews
“Old Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have been stopping here since I was a child. Clark's has grown tremendously since the days of just the black bears. There is a lot to do here and kids will have a lot of fun. The bears are still a fun attraction. The train ride is enjoyable.

New Hampshire
4 attraction reviews
“Fun Family Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Of course the bear show was my favorite! The circus was cool too, very talented young guys/girls.
Fun to ride the Segway & see history throughout the museums.
DO THE BUMPER BOATS LAST....YOU ACTUALLY GET SOAKED!

Sterling, Connecticut
“I absolutely LOVED this place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My fiance & I went here while we were on vacation in NH....well when we arrived to Clark's it was kinda late, they actually gave us a pass to come back the next day for free. I never see that now-a-days. That was awesome of them! Also I watched the bear show 3 times in the 2 days that I was there...I couldn't get enough of it. The bears are so smart, and the trainers are so nice to them,I love the passion they show. We rode the train......"Wolfman" makes the ride even more exciting! We shopped around at all of the gift shops, bought so many souvenirs, ate lunch there both days, & much much much more!!!!! This was my 1st time here, but my fiance went to Clarks back in the 80's. I didn't want to leave, by the way, we had no kids with us, and still had an awesome time! This place is a great way to spend you day, whether you are child or an adult! Highly Recommended!!!!

Merrimack, New Hampshire
5 attraction reviews
“Clark's Trading Post not only for young”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I visited Clark's Trading Post in June. I had been a few times before but it was a first for my husband. He is still talking about it 3 months later. We were visiting Lincoln for our anniversary and decided to go to Clark's before heading home. The price/value was great and the bear show was incredible! The train ride was alot of fun and just walking around together was very relaxing and being in the White Mountains was beautiful.

Visited June 2013