“Most adventurous experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 8 Activities in Lincoln
Type: Tours, Water sports, Adventure
“Most adventurous experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had a great time on the atv's. it was everything we expected and more. We are even returning for more next month. See you then!

Vieira family

Visited April 2013

East Hampton, Connecticut
“Snowmobile Trail Riding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Very professiona, very organized. Crew was very helpful and friendly. Purchased this through Living Social Voucher # 1000117650922.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great first time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

My girlfriend and I each enjoyed our first snowmobiling experiences at Out Back Kayak. The staff was super friendly and the snowmobiles seemed to be in good shape. Bring some extra cash for tipping your guide.

New York City, New York
“Fun guides, great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Our group did a one-hour snowmobiling tour in late March. Despite there not being much snow, the guides knew of trails with snow and gave us a great experience. We had a mix of experienced riders and newbies, but the guides accommodated everyone.

“Spectacular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I took my dad on a snowmobile trip and we had a blast! It was our first time and I couldn't have picked a better place