“Love this waterpark!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Thompson, Connecticut
“Love this waterpark!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Took advantage of the After 3 Tomorrow free deal. Such a good deal. First day we went it was raining. We went from about 4-5:30 and and did all the rides with no lines at all and some multiple times. Went back two days later when they opened and the park filled up. Someone who worked there said it was their busiest day of the season. Even being that busy the longest line was maybe 10 minutes. Some people complain about the price of admission for the size of the park but I don't think it's that bad, especially because you don't have to wait in long lines like some other waterparks. They have a good variety of rides too. This park has really grown since the first time I went 21 years ago. Only thing I didn't like was the food. Will bring my own food next year when I go back.

Visited August 2012

Methuen, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Great water park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

We visit annually with our 2 children (age 11 & 13) and they had a great time! Always clean, enough water slides to keep them entertained for the day. You are allowed to bring in your own food/snacks which is a plus. Only complaint is high admission price for a smaller water park.

Visited July 2012
12 attraction reviews
“A fun day, but very pricey for a small park!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

I took my 7 year old here to his first water park! He is a thrill seeker, but his favorite park was the lazy river. We easy spent a total of 3 hours on it broken up through the day. The park is on the small side, yet it is good for young families. The park was relatively clean, and the water appeared clean. The only major problem I have with it and prevents us from going back a second time in one season is the price of the tickets! We are a family of 5 and would have to spend over $150 just to get in. (That why it became a mom and son day, cheaper to send the other 2 to Nana and Papas house for the day!) Then, to rent a locker it is $15 upfront and you get $7 back when you turn in the key. The food inside is also pricey!

Poland, Maine
“Great on a rainy day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Went on a rainy friday and the place was not crowded at all. 8 slides in all. Kids loved the place and had a blast. Nice wave pool, and food was decent for a park type lunch.

Not sure if I could be there on a crowded day so I would recommend going on a light day! It was a blast!

Visited August 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
“Overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

A good place for the kids on a hot summer day but way overpriced. They deffinatley need to do some renovations.