“We Love Deer Park!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Deer Park Resort

Deer Park Resort
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lincoln
Deer Park Resort
You added Deer Park Resort to your Saves list
Route 112, Scenic Kancamagus Hwy, Lincoln, NH   |
Boston
“We Love Deer Park!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

My boyfriend and his family have been going to Deer Park since they were kids and we all went together last summer and had a BLAST! It's close to some fabulous restaurants and not far from all the attractions. We love that its kid friendly, so you won't be seeing any college kids loitering around after hours. It's also very affordable as well as its close in proximity to Boston allowing for a spur of the moment weekend away! In fact, we'll be going again for my birthday in November and I can't wait for our trip!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Deer Park Resort in a one bedroom condo. Where do I start. The condo was fully equipped and well maintained. The grounds were breathtaking.. from the lake beach to tennis court, nature paths, recreation center and peaceful mountains...So happy I stayed here and I will without a doubt stay here again.. A must see for the fantastic weekly rate....Thanks from Montreal, Quebec

Room Tip: Can write to me for condo owner information on how to rent
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

I recently stayed at this resort & was instantly disgusted. The rooms are extremely over priced @ 200/ night for a 2 bedroom. My room was filthy when I checked into it including feces left all around the toilet, hair in the tubs & stained bed sheets. The cleaners were too occupied smoking cigarettes non stop to help me. So if you stay here be prepared to pay an outrageous amount for very poor service.

• Stayed June 2011
Middlebury, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2010

We rented a 2 BR 2 bath unit in the Notchbrook building (top floor) and it was spacious enough for the four of us. The building houses a number of apartments on 3 floors but it was very quiet overall. Master bedroom had a squeaky bed and the bathroom was too small. Also, the small balcony was off the room that had the two single beds - should have been off the master BR. LR/DR area quite spacious and kitchen very well stocked. No WiFi except in the clubhouse. Nice indoor heated pool and hot tub. Game room with pool table, ping pong and other stuff. Outdoor beach on small pond - good for swimming. Pluses - nice property that kids could ride bikes around, play ball, etc., tennis courts, pool, pond, great access to Lincoln/Woodstock and White Mountains, quiet. Minuses - resort does not recycle so had to pack out all bottles, cans, etc., pool not open until 10 am so no early morning swim, have to haul trash to their compactor, small bathroom in MBR, units getting a little old. Overall, a good place to stay for a family with kids.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
hjnjvb05
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2009

We stayed at the end of the "value season", which meant we got a 2bdrm, 2ba, full kitchen condo for only $99/night. The day of our departure, due to the summer season, the rate more than doubled. We went w/ our 2 girls (2 1/2 & 15 months, and our 12 year old. I would buy a condo all my own there if I could afford it. The place was like a ghost town, it was great. Don't know what it would be like during peak summer or winter skiing season. The staff at the front desk was super nice. The pool changing rooms were clean. Pool was large, clean. Pond was awesome, though we didn't bring my sons fishing pole. It even has a little beach at the pond. Great weight rooms, though we weren't there long enough to use it. The master bdrm has its own private bath, perfect. The other bedroom had 2 twin beds, though a tv/dvd player would be ideal for the kids to fal asleep to, since sleeping out of their own element always means we're up til at least midnight w/ them! The sleep sofa was great. The full kitchen was awesome, always is while traveling. Everything was clean, we had more than enough storage, and towels. Beautiful view of the mountains. Normally, we stay on the other side of the Kancamangus highway, in Bartlett, at Attitash. This was our first time lodging in Lincoln, though we've been through many times. Restaurants are good, close to Clark's trading post and the Whale's Tale.

Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Been to Deer Park Resort? Share your experiences!