“One of the best places in the area to stay with so much around” 4 of 5 stars

You added Fireside Inn & Suites to your Saves list
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   25 Airport Rd, Lebanon, NH 03784   |
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Lebanon
Maynard, Massachusetts
“One of the best places in the area to stay with so much around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I was up in NH for a family emergency and needed a place to stay that was near the main roads. I was very satisfied with choosing to stay here. I have stayed here a couple years ago and i was overly impressed with the entrance into the hotel when you walk in. At check in we were greeted very nicely, and told about things to do in the area, as well as their breakfast, and dinner services.

We noticed that they had a great ball room which they rent out for weddings and such. i would highly recommend this property for a wedding if you have family spread throughout New England like i do.

Room Tip: A room not facing the main highway
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you Matt C for sharing your thoughts. It was our pleasure having you as our guest. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to your return visits.

West Lebanon, NH

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Bowie, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I have stayed here a number of times, most recently October 2013. I have always been happy with it.

The staff are friendly and responsive. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The pool, restaurant, and other amenities are very nice.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for posting your review. We are happy to be your lodging of choice in the area, and look forward to your return visits.

Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

We had a great experience (I was going to write stay but experience it more accurate) at the Fireside Inn & Suites. The staff members were incredibly friendly. The interior is pretty amazing (think 60s-ski lodge with a 80s-style tree garden restaurant and 70s-faux bavarian pool area - in a word, awesome.) The room was clean. We loved pool (nice garden plantings, lots of umbrella tables with seats, plenty of towels) very hot whirlpool. The pool and whirlpool have handicap lifts. In the lobby there's a fireplace. In the restaurant there's a waterfall pond area with a little bridge and koi fish and a turtle. We had dinner at the restaurant - pretty typical fare prepared adequately. The restaurant is prices are very affordable. A great place if you are traveling with family. And breakfast is included! And they allow dogs in some rooms! And they give you whoopie pies! It's impossible not to love this place.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor Community. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and we enjoyed seeing the photos that you took during your time with us. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

6 webb terrace
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We were exhibitors at a small gift show held at the Fireside. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. When we informed them that light bulbs had burnt out in the lobby they had them replaced in less that 10 minutes. We were given a lunch menu each day and orders were taken and lunch was delivered, piping hot at whatever time we requested to our booth. Great service and really tasty freshly prepared food. All thumbs up, this is the best food and service ever at a trade show!

Room Tip: We did not stay at the Fireside.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
I agree with your title.....Great Staff.
At the Fireside Inn & Suites, we pride ourselves on the team of employees that we have grown over the years. Each one of them adds to the guest experience and without them, we would not have the product that we do. Thank you for your kind words.

Queanbeyan, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We enjoyed our stay, rooms comfortable and warm .Staff friendly and helpful. Easy access to Hanover for restaurants.Great location for airport connection. Restaurant was closed Sunday night but many recommended ones close by .

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.

Nashua, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

The hotel is actually a very nice hotel, but certainly cheaper to book direct than through the travel sites. Room was nice with a fireplace and a massage chair. The staff had suggested a diffferent room that was on the first floor due to disability, but they called back and said that if I went in a certain entrance the room would be right above it. Biggest problems with the room was that there was no elevator to get to it, and no thermostat - just a dial to control the heat, but you didn't really know what you were setting it for and had to change it several times. The fireplace was nice though as was the massage chair. The bed was comfortable, it wasn't noisy and the bathroom was more than adequate. Can't ask for much more than that. I didn't use the other facilities.
The staff was generally helpful in terms of suggesting restaurants that could handle my food allergies. I had asked about their restaurant and was told they could do it. I got there late going up so it was closed, but they got me to a restaurant that was fine. I asked about breakfast the next morning and was told they would work something out. I even brought with me a box of gluten free pancake mix and went out at night to buy some non-dairy milk for them so there would be no problem. The next morning, I went down but they had said that I had missed breakfast by about 5-10 minutes. I thought they could have done much better than that since I was going into the hospital which they knew, and I provided the food; and left it there so someone else wouldn't have the same problem. This was the biggest flaw from the hotel, because it would not have taken much for them to have the cook make one meal even though it was 5-10 minutes late. The restaurant the night before, stayed open for me and stayed open beyond their closing when I was the only one in the restaurant and there was no pressure to finish. You would think that the hotel could have done the same. Other than that, it was a very nice place, that had easy access to the highway and a shopping center across the street.

Room Tip: No suites on the first floor. My room was very comfortable and close to an exit on the second floor...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor Community. I am truly sorry for the trouble that you had at the free breakfast buffet. I'm sure that there must have been some extenuating circumstances for the wait staff to deny your late entry into breakfast. I want to assure you that this is not a typical experience and I will be looking into it. Thank you again for providing your feedback. I hope to be welcoming you back to the area soon.

West Lebanon, NH

Been to Fireside Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!