“good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery
Claremont, nh
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

hard to find good Mexican food around here but im glad I found this place, I had the casadias and rice with refried beans and my girlfriend had the enchaladas, everything was very good and reasonably priced, I will be back

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Great really great, Mexican food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten here a number of times, and have always looked forward to it. My wife and I took the first opportunity to visit here.
Food was fantastic, yes fantasic. Great flavour wonderful taste.
People seem to travel far and wide to come here, and I don't blame them, I would be here all the time if I lived near.
Cannot recommend Gusanoz highly enough. I will be back again on this trip. Love it.

Visited August 2014
“Wow Food.. Friendly service.. Memorable.!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

WOW..!!! It was a wow experience.. We came across this restaurant on our way back to NJ after our short vacation at NH. It had 3.5 stars so I thought it would be an OK restaurant. But wow..! I was so surprised by the service! I think her name is Alex.. There was another guy who was very nice to us too. (din't catch the name). Both were very friendly and helped us with the order where she suggested which ones might suit our taste after we told her what we are looking for. It was a simple Burrito but never thought it could be made so tasty! The Pina Colada was mmmmmm... :) Ambiance is all bright and colorful. If we visit NH again, I'm not coming back without having some delicious food here..! :)

Thanks guys for the great food and service.. You made it memorable.. :)

Visited July 2014
Norwich, Vermont
“la comida es muy buena!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

The best things come in small packages, and this is true for Gusanoz Mexican restaurant! My fiancé is from Mexico, and he said it is some of the most authentic Mexican food he has eaten since coming to New England.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Concord, NH
“Best Mexican We've had for a while”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We were visiting St. Gaudens, left there famished and remembered a segment on Restaurant Impossible about this restaurant...so took a chance and found it on the Miracle Mile in Lebanon. Well...well worth the stop. Their homemade salsa let us know we were in for a treat. I am a fan of a good red Sangria, and theirs fit the bill! I had the Quesadilla Fajitas, hubby had their pork Carnitas and we were WOWED. Servings were generous, flavors were fantastic. Wish they were closer, but will revisit when we go to the Upper Valley again. Don't miss this. Thank you, Robert Irvine, for your "save."

• Visited June 2014