“Comfy and cozy stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Lebanon
New York City, New York
“Comfy and cozy stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I spent one night at this hotel, the night before I had medical appointments, and the hotel was an excellent place to stay! Checking in, the front desk staff were very friendly and welcoming. The lobby is very attractive and comfortable. My room was extremely clean and very comfortable and cozy. The bed was one of the best I have ever slept in! The hotel decor is very up to date, and the hotel overall projected a well-maintained property. The hotel is across from the area's large medical center so it is very convenient. The hotel is also about two miles from the center of Hanover and about two miles from the center of Lebanon. There is a small shopping center next to the hotel with a food store, and there is a restaurant on the other side of the shopping center. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank mountaingirl022

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stayed 3 nites while visiting a client in the area. Starting with the shuttle, the check-in, the room (especially the bed), the free breakfasts, and ending with the checkout, everything I experienced was at or above expectation. Couldn't have been more pleased with the choice.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Wanaque, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have a company HQ nearby so I have stayed at this hotel many times. I find that all aspects of the hotel are very positive. The rooms are nicely done and always very clean. The only less than positive part about each room is that the TV is at a funny angle to the bed. The TV is on a sliding platform so it can be pulled out and turned towards the bed but the cable box cannot which means occasionally the cable box doesn't get the signal that the channel should change. The channel lineup is very extensive and I can always find something good to watch. Breakfast is very good and can be had in a short time if you are in a rush - the omelet station is always good. All rooms have a mini frig which is nice when staying for an extended time. There is a Mexican restaurant within walking distance and the Co-op grocery store is also close. The bathroom is nice and roomy and there is plenty of closet space.

Room Tip: odd numbers look out the front of the hotel and even numbers look out the back
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

My family enjoyed our stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Lebanon. When we arrived we noticed the pretty mums and festive fall decorations near the front entrance. It was a really nice touch! Front desk staff was friendly and helpful throughout our 2 night stay. Very good customer service. Professional and friendly. The hotel decor was current, neat and clean. Furniture and fixtures were updated and very nice. Bed was comfy. The room had a large flat screen and a desk. Bathroom was nice with a granite vanity area and was kept clean by maid service. Closet space was roomy and concealed in an armoir unit. Hotel office was conveniently located near front desk and offered free printing and internet. Highly recommend this hotel. Will return during next visit to Lebanon!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel is one of the nicer Courtyards in which I've stayed. I was in the area for a visit to Dartmouth, and while this hotel is not walking distance to campus (~5 minute drive), it is otherwise convenient. The staff were quite friendly and the hotel was very clean (clean bathroom, spotless towels/sheets, and smelled fresh). Seasonal decorations and Paul Mitchell hair care products were a nice extra touch. Parking and hot breakfast are free.

Room Tip: Rooms right by the elevator are loud
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Tarzana, Ca.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

We had originally planned to drive further but the weather was awful and we decided to call it a night. We called the Courtyard at the last minute. Thankfully they had a room at a good price. Check in was easy thanks to Larry who was very helpful and friendly! It was a typical Courtyard room, clean and comfortable. Not sure when I'll be back in the area but I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mstarzana
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

So I was in Lebanon for an emergency visit to Dartmouth Medical Center for my father and after a long day at the hospital I decided I needed a place to stay for three of us. I checked Expedia and a few other go to sites and couldn't find a place to stay. So I checked with the medical center to see what they suggested and they have a "Rest Easy" program with a few local area hotels and this hotel just happened to be one of them. I called the hotel, told them the situation and they said we have a room available for the three of you and the price they offered was great!

This hotel is located very close to both Dartmouth College and Medical Center. Cookies were awaiting us when we checked in and when we arrived to our room I found an ambient light already on to welcome us! The room was very spacious clean and made me feel right at home. The bathroom was large, there was a fridge/bar area, and as I said before there was a bunch of room for the three of us. The beds were comfy and overall it was a great place to stay. If I'm ever back in the Lebanon area I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank fairchild84
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Residence Inn Hanover Lebanon
Hampton Inn White River Junction
Hampton Inn White River Junction
#1 of 8 in White River Junction
4.0 of 5 stars 435 reviews

Been to Courtyard Hanover Lebanon? Share your experiences!