“GREAT stay at Courtyard Lebanon, NH” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Lebanon
Louisiana
“GREAT stay at Courtyard Lebanon, NH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

My family enjoyed our stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Lebanon. When we arrived we noticed the pretty mums and festive fall decorations near the front entrance. It was a really nice touch! Front desk staff was friendly and helpful throughout our 2 night stay. Very good customer service. Professional and friendly. The hotel decor was current, neat and clean. Furniture and fixtures were updated and very nice. Bed was comfy. The room had a large flat screen and a desk. Bathroom was nice with a granite vanity area and was kept clean by maid service. Closet space was roomy and concealed in an armoir unit. Hotel office was conveniently located near front desk and offered free printing and internet. Highly recommend this hotel. Will return during next visit to Lebanon!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel is one of the nicer Courtyards in which I've stayed. I was in the area for a visit to Dartmouth, and while this hotel is not walking distance to campus (~5 minute drive), it is otherwise convenient. The staff were quite friendly and the hotel was very clean (clean bathroom, spotless towels/sheets, and smelled fresh). Seasonal decorations and Paul Mitchell hair care products were a nice extra touch. Parking and hot breakfast are free.

Room Tip: Rooms right by the elevator are loud
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Tarzana, Ca.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We had originally planned to drive further but the weather was awful and we decided to call it a night. We called the Courtyard at the last minute. Thankfully they had a room at a good price. Check in was easy thanks to Larry who was very helpful and friendly! It was a typical Courtyard room, clean and comfortable. Not sure when I'll be back in the area but I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

So I was in Lebanon for an emergency visit to Dartmouth Medical Center for my father and after a long day at the hospital I decided I needed a place to stay for three of us. I checked Expedia and a few other go to sites and couldn't find a place to stay. So I checked with the medical center to see what they suggested and they have a "Rest Easy" program with a few local area hotels and this hotel just happened to be one of them. I called the hotel, told them the situation and they said we have a room available for the three of you and the price they offered was great!

This hotel is located very close to both Dartmouth College and Medical Center. Cookies were awaiting us when we checked in and when we arrived to our room I found an ambient light already on to welcome us! The room was very spacious clean and made me feel right at home. The bathroom was large, there was a fridge/bar area, and as I said before there was a bunch of room for the three of us. The beds were comfy and overall it was a great place to stay. If I'm ever back in the Lebanon area I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have alway stayed at the Woodstock Inn when visiting this area. No more. I had the pleasure of staying here for 1 night recently when observing the fall colors. The property is very clean and nicely located in the area - easy to get to from I-89. This is a very affordable lodging option compared to the Woodstock Inn. The property still retains the older courtyard business model with the breakfast buffet and egg prep station. I really love these Courtyards that still offer this breakfast buffet option. The staff at breakfast blew us away their rapid and polite service. Our room for the night was very clean and trouble free. The bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Lewisville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

From cookies at checkin to a great bed and pillows--you couldn't ask for more. The staff was very good at the front desk and made checking in a breeze. This is a very new and well appointed Courtyard that does things right. We were very comfortable during our stay here.
The trip through New England is still great even though it's rainy. The whole drive through this part of the country has been great.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Iowa City, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Nice Hotel with very classy rooms. The only complaints are the lack of a free breakfast (the for cash one they had was pricey). The other thing is the speed of the Internet. For a relatively new place I was surprised that it was so slow.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Courtyard Hanover Lebanon? Share your experiences!