“Everyone had the coats on for lunch, cool place” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 58 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: An American style pub brewery offering something for everyone! Brewing fine and fresh ales - 8 on tap to choose from. Full-service menu and a full children's menu.
Hinesburg, Vermont
“Everyone had the coats on for lunch, cool place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We had lunch on an early March Sunday 2014. Food was ok, Beer tastful, service average. Do not take off your winter jacket. It was like having a picnic outside only inside. Cold inside. When I asked the server if it was cold, she replied "I don't know". Well it was, we put our jackets on.

Be prepared.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Vermont
“Incredibly surprisingly good food and beer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

My husband and I stopped in to check out the beer and stayed for lunch. The staff are very kind and friendly. The beer is terrific and the food delicious! I was allowed to order off of the dinner menu and I choose the Jäger Schnitzel. I had already ate just an hour prior to our visit and assumed I'd be taking most of my meal to go. I was wrong. I had to stop myself from eating just so I could have a little to taste again the next day. I believe the beer I had was the Double Red. It was perfect! My husband thoroughly enjoyed his beer and food as well. This place is a must stop if you are in the area. I will be going back to get more of their wonderful food and beer soon!

WESTERN MASS.
“The steak sandwich au jus and big crunchy onion rings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Stopped on our way home from skiing Sugarbush, and my daughter and I had an efficient, no pencil, waitress that brought us our food as requested and paid the right amount of attention to us. Refills on iced tea and their root beer were free. We took a doggie box and our full stomachs for the 90 miles home. Our 2nd visit, but not our last.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Derry, New Hampshire
“Great Beer and Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Wow this place has a great selection of beer that they brew in-house. We had very little wait coming in and the staff was very pleasant. The burgers were great along with the French fries. I had beer and my friend had wine. The Riesling wine was very good and the beer was full of flavor. We could not stay for the band that was playing that night but plan to come back again to check them out.

Visited December 2013
Savoy, Massachusetts
“Routine Stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

7BB has become part of our family routine stop for lunch or dinner when traveling to NH for a getaway weekend 1-2 times annually. Easily accessed from route 91. I learned about this place from a colleague that had been traveling weekly to VT for business a couple years ago. Good atmosphere, and food. Leave room of the the brownie sundae!

• Visited December 2013