“Blah” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 58 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: An American style pub brewery offering something for everyone! Brewing fine and fresh ales - 8 on tap to choose from. Full-service menu and a full children's menu.
Tampa, Florida
“Blah”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Went here with high hopes because I love microbreweries. This place is lacking everything from atmosphere to good food. The beer was ok but the selection was not impressive. I would not go back if in the area.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

New Hampshire
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

First, the place smelled like a smelly old mop when we were led to our tables. I am sure it was the open brewery which was not disinfected properly. Disgusting. Second, the place is in a dire need to be updated. Old tile tables which can only catch food stains and hard booth seats. Third, our waiter was a moron. He tried to be polite, but that was not the issue, he screwed up each time we ordered. We started with beers and he gave mine to my guest and brought him the wrong beer. When we asked for water, he only brought back one. The straw he gave to one of us looked like it had been used to smoke crack as it was burnt on one end! The second round of beer he also mixed up and finally the fish and chips were just average. And speaking of the beer we both agreed it was nothing special and just average. We both brew our own and consider ourselves pretty knowledgeable in this area, but we simply expected something a bit more exciting.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Albany, New York
“Good, Inexpensive Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I came here the night before a race looking for a big meal, and ordered a cheesesteak w/ jalapenos, and some jack cheese sticks. Both were delicious, and I was quite happy with the quick service and very reasonable prices.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vermont
“One of our favorite eating places”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

We have been coming here for several years, but hadn't visited in a while. We were so pleased to see that nothing that we like about the Seven Barrel Brewery has been changed! The menu has something for every taste, but we went for the fish and chips which they really know how to cook to perfection - crispy on the outside and tender on the inside! Quick and friendly service, and reasonable prices. The only reason I did not give it a 5 star rating is that the booths were rather cramped and uncomfortable. We should have asked for a table!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlestown, New Hampshire
“customer is wrong”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

We came in for a drink and dinner, asked for a Toasted Almond, sometimes I have to tell them how to make them which has been no big deal in the past. Well this time it came like a milk shake and we asked if the bar tender if she or him could make it alittle stronger. We only wanted one drink with our dinner. It came back the same and we sent it back. Well the manager or we don't know who it was came and asked us if we had a problem with the bar tender and I said know, and he said well if you want it that way I will have to charge you for a double, he was very defensive I said then we are gone and went to another place and we were treated like gold. I have always loved the pub, but now I will not go back. Sorry guys but don't customers come first?

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere