“prices still rising!” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 58 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Elvis is Back !!!! Open 7 Days for Breakfast and Lunch from 5am to 3pm and 7am to 3pm on Sundays. Opening Soon will be the Ice Cream Window. Simply the Best !!! Come see what all the local hub-bub is about !
croydon
“prices still rising!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Understanding prices go up occasionally, I needed a breakfast and decided to go back to 4 aces after banning it from my eating places for hair in the food and rising prices. A mistake! The prices are now into the rip off category. I got a simple breakfast sandwich to go with home fries and the bill came to almost $10.00 ! the sandwich looked like it was thrown together and the portion of home fries was small enough to fit into a half cup measuring cup. I also noticed on the menu that the diner is now mainly catering to the under 30 crown with their "yuppie" sounding new breakfast dishes. This use to be a simple old fashioned diner serving awesomely prepared breakfasts....at real value prices. No more. Sure they don't charge extra for the hair in the food....but this place has sold out to MASSIVE PROFITS and is no longer a good value...

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Manchester, New Hampshire
“yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Who knew I could have nachos in the morning? The Fiesta Bowl is a plate of nachos with eggs your way, and a dazzling array of hot sauces to choose from. Fantastic! My husband had a more typical breakfast, the eggs benedict with hash browns, and declared them quite good. He wasn't hungry for the rest of the day, which is unusual. The atmosphere is very pleasant, service good, and bathroom clean -- all late on a Sunday morning.

Visited December 2013
Canaan, NH
“I love the atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

This is the BEST diner in the area! The decor is so fun and retro, I love the booths, the art, and the quotes on the walls- so much to look at, but it doesn't feel too cluttered.

I had the red flannel hash with poached eggs. It was super delicious and it's obvious their hash is homemade and not from a can. My friend got a simple grilled cheese with amazing sweet potato fries, I'm so glad she shared them with me!

Our server was super speedy and would not let my coffee cup go empty- very important! I finished my brunch with an amazing chocolate milkshake. I wish every day could be so great!

Overall- great selection, great atmosphere, and great service! The prices were a little high on certain menu items, but I believe it's completely worth it. It's clear they put a lot of care into their food and have fresh ingredients.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Moretown, Vermont
“"Delish!!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Got a deal on restaurant .com to go here, so very glad we did!! High praise to all. We stopped in about 1 on Sunday afternoon. By the looks of the crowd sitting and waiting to sit, it had to be great. After a short 10 minute wait,(there is so much memorabilia to look at while waiting) the hostess hustled us to a very comfortable booth. I had an incredible Monte Cristo and my husband had a superb corn beef benny Our waitress was extremely pleasant and speedy and the food the best we have had in a long time.Definitely worth checking out for either breakfast or lunch. Every time we go to Lebanon now, be sure we will be eating here. YUMMY!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lebanon
“Love the space. Staff and food need major upgrades!!!! Used to go often and six months or so ago they fell iff the ledge. Col”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Not to mention $27.00 for simple breakfast before tip for two people...... I hope for the sake of the location and the true diner atmosphere they get it together.

• Visited November 2013