- I love Jackson village. We drove through N Conway, mayhem in leafing season whereas Jackson is genteel and beautiful.
- B&B offers great breakfasts. I had pancakes 1 day, scrambled eggs the next , both excellent. Coffee is also very good
- there are free cookies, snacks and tea, coffee all day. A nice touch
- it is more of an inn than a B&B, with lots of rooms, a lounge with fire. Rooms are bright with fireplace. Very clean
Unlike many other reviewers, the inn did not waw me. It was very good and I would advice it but there were a few things I did not like
- I hate blankets on the bed. It is my pet hate. This bed had 4 layers. They slipped off every night.
- mattress was odd, like a straw concoction. It was not uncomfortable, just strange
- bed was a four poster but quite old and noisy
- I shared the room with my snoring neighbour, not so nice
- whilst our bed room, room 9 Isaac Hull, was large and bright, the bathroom is tiny and drab looking
- a meagre offering of cheap toiletry products. Quite a let down
So all in all we enjoyed our stay. However compared to other inns we have visited in the US, this place is not yet perfect.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Jackson Hotel Jackson