“Great experience and I will visit again!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Blake House Bed & Breakfast

The Blake House Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jackson
The Blake House Bed & Breakfast
You added The Blake House Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
15 Blake House Drive, Jackson, NH 03846-0246   |
Ranked #13 of 17 Jackson B&B and Inns
Canton, Massachusetts
“Great experience and I will visit again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I had planned a hike up Mt. Washington and was looking for a B&B as close as possible as I figured I’d be staggering after the roundtrip adventure via Tuckerman’s Ravine. The Blake House is a mere 5 miles away from the Pinkham Notch Visitor Center. My room was clean, charming and the bed was WONDERFUL! Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and Sarah did not disappoint! Farm fresh eggs and home made muffins helped replace all the calories I burnt on my hike. Both Sarah and Jeff are welcoming, friendly folks who are happy to share their knowledge of area features and local experiences. I will definitely stay at the Blake House any time I am in the area!
-Pat J.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Couples
Business
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2010

My husband and I stayed here with our two-year old one weekend in July. We planned the trip to take our toddler to the Story Land amusement park which was just a 10 minute drive from the B&B. We got much more than we bargained for by staying at Blake House thanks to our wonderful hosts Sarah and Jeff. Each morning we were treated to a generous and varied breakfast of healthful foods. Fresh eggs were a highlight; courtesy of Sarah's chickens. Our hosts shared with us insider knowledge of the area which led us to great hikes and swimming in the freshest waters I've ever experienced. Jackson and the surrounding area has so much to offer the family looking for adventure in the great outdoors. You don't have to be an experienced hiker to see some wonderful views and nature here!

Story Land is also a must for anyone with young kids. After a day of play, you'll return to a comfy room and get the best night's sleep you've had in a long time. Personally, I loved how dark and quiet it was at night (no city lights and traffic to keep you up!).

We would definitely return to the area and stay at Blake House again.

-Julia C.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2009

I went with a bunch of friends as The Blake House is literally 5-10mins away from Wildcat ski resort, which hosts one of the best slopes in New Hampshire. It is also close to lots of snowshoeing trails.

The rooms were clean and tasteful, and brimming with history. Everywhere you look, there is something of interest. I especially loved the living room with a huge fireplace, which made the room especially comfortable.

Our hosts were so nice and attentive. I can only say good things about them.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with friends

Been to The Blake House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!