Nice and clean hotel. Great breakfast with homemade pastries prepared by the owner (although I must say I prefer not to eat sweets in the morning, perhaps contrary to the average American judging by the breakfast served in hotels). Great location - good base for trips to the white mountains, and also for shopping in North Conway. Also noteworthy is that this is a very quiet location - in fact, it was so quiet that our sleep was only disturbed by the sound of frogs (or where these toads?).
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Jackson Village Hotel Jackson
- Lodge At Jackson Village Hotel
- Hotel Jackson Village
- Village Hotel Jackson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The premiere Jackson lodging establishment for both couples and families! Complimentary continental breakfast, hot tub, pool, tennis, WiFi, stone fireplace, afternoon refreshments, and 2-person Jacuzzis. Walk to fine restaurants, shops, Golf. Minutes from Storyland, 5 downhill/X-C ski centers and White Mt. Attractions. Special Packages Available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Lodge at Jackson Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.