“It was a lunch stop” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Jackson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Foxboro, Massachusetts, Usa
“It was a lunch stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

After doing a few attractions, we stopped here for lunch. We were seated and forgottened. After 15 min, a waiter asked if we had been seen and we said no, so he took over our table right away, I had the pear salad w chicken and the pear was warmed before serving, a nice surprise with a homemade vinagrette. My husband had the cheeseburger w sweet potato fries. We ordered a few meals to go to bring back to the two who didn't come with us, it was package nicely and they enjoyed it too. Except for the slow start a very nice place to visit

Boston, Massachusetts
“Good food, kid friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We went to the Red Fox after reading tripadvisor reviews of great food and a family friendly experience. We were happy to have a kids play room to wait in for the 20 minutes before a table opened up for us. The play room had a surprisingly small amount of toys, but sufficed to entertain our three year old. In the adjacent small room Shrek 2 was playing, enamoring several kids. Once seated we had the spinach dip, a chicken dish, and a salmon entree. We were happy with our foods quality and while I did think my chicken was slightly underdone for my liking, the spinach dip was wonderful. Overall a great experience.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
rhode island
“very disappointed this time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I normally love going to Red Fox and normally have a great experience. However, not this time. Firstly our waitress was one of the worst I have had at any restaurant. She actually had the nerve to huff out loud when she brought us our food and my daughter had the crayons out on the table so she had to wait a moment while we picked them up. She hardly came to fill our drinks and was no where to be found most of the dinner. In addition my burger was soggy and not tasty at all. Very disappointing considering what you pay for a meal there. I may venture out to other restaurants in the area because of this experience.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
North Grafton, Ma
“Surprise in the mountains!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

This was a great place for a meal after a long day at Storyland. The families all were placed in a room together so noone annoyed folks without kids. The waiter was very patient and accommodating and the menu was extensive. My meatloaf was wonderful and my carrot turnip smash was out of this world!

Londonderry, New Hampshire, United States
“Was not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Food was blahhhhhhh, and not the friendliest. It is the second time we've gone the first time wasn't bad but this time the shrimp tasted bland and undercooked, steak was ok. I got the mussels they were ok nothing great. I thought it was a bit pricey for what we got.