We traveled to Nestlenook anually and enjoyed the accomodations and the grounds. We were contacted last night advising us that they will not be able to honor the reservations we made a few months ago for the 3rd week of Sept. They mentioned new fire codes would not allow them to get an occupancy certificate. When I questioned if they would re-open at some time, they stated it depended on how the re-organization goes. They are closed as of Sept 7th. Not much notice to find another location for a full week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deep in the New Hampshire White Mountains, near historic Jackson Covered Bridge and along a tree-lined country road, you'll find a place you have searched for all your life, Nestlenook Estate and Resort. The Resort consists of 65 acres of groomed and natural beauty, presided over by a 200 year old Victorian Gingerbread Inn and set atop a knoll, luxurious Victorian Village and Grand Victorian overlook the estate. At its center, Nestlenook Estate and Resort features Emerald Lake, which is stocked with trout for fly fishing and the idea spot to enjoy the swan boats, row boats and gondola. In the winter, the frozen Emerald Lake is zamboni groomed and turned into the best outdoor skate park in the state. On an island in the lake is the fully enclosed warming center for guests to warm themselves by the fire with a nice cup of hot chocolate. Nestlenook Estate and Resorts is located adjacent to the Ellis River and features beautiful gardens, peaceful gazebos and majestic mountain views. No matter what the season, Nestlenook Estate and Resort is fun for the entire family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Nestlenook Estate & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nestlenook Estate Hotel Jackson
- Nestlenook Estate And Resort
- Nestlenook Inn