Totally overpriced. One of the worst things was the entire property smells of horse manure. I've spent time in agriturismos in Italy and grew up horseback riding, so I'm not intolerant...but this was the smell of sheer neglect. Even worse was the bad attitude of the night front desk clerk at the Nestlenook Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deep in the New Hampshire White Mountains, near historic Jackson Covered Bridge and along a tree-lined country road, you'll find a place you have searched for all your life, Nestlenook Estate and Resort. The Resort consists of 65 acres of groomed and natural beauty, presided over by a 200 year old Victorian Gingerbread Inn and set atop a knoll, luxurious Victorian Village and Grand Victorian overlook the estate. At its center, Nestlenook Estate and Resort features Emerald Lake, which is stocked with trout for fly fishing and the idea spot to enjoy the swan boats, row boats and gondola. In the winter, the frozen Emerald Lake is zamboni groomed and turned into the best outdoor skate park in the state. On an island in the lake is the fully enclosed warming center for guests to warm themselves by the fire with a nice cup of hot chocolate. Nestlenook Estate and Resorts is located adjacent to the Ellis River and features beautiful gardens, peaceful gazebos and majestic mountain views. No matter what the season, Nestlenook Estate and Resort is fun for the entire family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your Nestlenook Estate & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nestlenook Estate Hotel Jackson
- Nestlenook Estate And Resort
- Nestlenook Inn