As a city-weary couple from way-out west, this place delivered for us. We chose the area of Jackson and the White Mountains, during the spectacular foliage season for our first trip to New England. We also decided to stay in a typical country inn to enhance the experience and this place did it for us. The inn has several buildings, along with the original structure, stand alone cottages and the newest, Carriage House suites. Our suite was on the second level with a view of the woods and the indoor pool and hot tub facility below, from the balcony. The mountain scenery beyond it was soul cleansing. The king size bed was comfortable, on the firm side, which is what we prefer. The sitting area with the television and fireplace was perfect for my husband who likes to get up early in the morning before me. We thoroughly enjoyed the jet tub in the bathroom; a nice way to relax after a full day of leaf peeping. As we were there for a week, we took advantage of all the inn had to offer, the indoor pool, the spa was so nice and relaxing. We opted for a salt scrub treatment followed by some time in the steam room. The spa staff were professional and friendly in a warm manner. Finally, we just have to give a big round applause to the restaurant and tavern for the delicious meals, both breakfast and dinner and a special thank you to Kathy from the restaurant staff. Her knowledge of the area helped us to locate some wonderful locales that as visitors, we had not previously known about. When the reception staff recommend booking a reservation for dinner, do so. The dinner times book up quickly and we had to eat out a couple of nights or sit in the tavern. The tavern also serves the same dinners. The reception staff was also courteous and eager to make sure our stay was pleasant and memorable; which it was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Farm Inn and Spa is a historic country Inn with a state-of-the-art spa, offering dining and lodging in Jackson, New Hampshire. Our 15 acre campus is the perfect retreat to enjoy the amenities of the Mt. Washington Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Christmas Farm Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Farm Inn And Spa
- Christmas Farm Hotel Jackson
- Christmas Farm Resort