“Something to "Crow" About” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“Something to "Crow" About”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Another meal at the Scarecrow Pub...We hadn't been there for a while and were glad we went back...Good value and the food was fine...It was nice to be back there --- without our kids!

Visited August 2014

“Just average food~”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Meals taste like came out of a can or box. Nothing special. Not much parking. Water was awful tasting, so coffee was not good.

Visited July 2014
Nova Scotia
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We hadn't been to the Scarecrow in years for some reason or another. We had family visiting with us and decided to give it a try. It is a little drab and dingy...I'll agree with that. The menu is large and varied which suited our group just fine. Something for everyone. If you go in the front door and not the pub door, you are directed to head through to the pub to be seated. I wish that changed. I hate hovering around a bar looking for a hostess. Anyway, it was quiet and the waitress was cheerful. Our food arrived and it was fine. Not the best food I ever had..but not bad. The sub sandwiches were declared delicious and were big. The spaghetti and meatballs was a large order with a giant meatball. I ordered the steak tips and they tasted fine but had a little too much gristle for me. Will we go back? Probably...maybe...

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Uxbridge, Massachusetts
“Cute place, but dingy.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

It's cute. The scarecrows are funny and they are fun to take pictures with. The food is just ok, maybe less than ok. I've been told they have good bar food and drinks, but I have always gone with family, so I cannot attest to that. I'd stop for a pic with the cute scare crows and eat elsewhere.

Visited July 2014
Rockport, Massachusetts
“Disappointing...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stopped here for a meal on our way home from our vacation in the White Mountain area. The menu had lots of great items and our server was nice. But I can't say much more positive about it. The inside needs a proper cleaning and updating, it was just dingey. The food was really blah... dry french fries (I'm not sure how one accomplishes that) and everything was underseasoned. I think its more of a pub and less of a grille, if you know what I mean....

• Visited June 2014