“Impressed by Jesse's Restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Louisiana
“Impressed by Jesse's Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Jesse's was recommended to me by a friend during a visit to Dartmouth College Nov. 2012. All I can say is "WOW"! Loved the atmosphere, the decor, the service and the food! What a charming place to dine. I had a steak and salad - very good. My date had a steak with chiili appetizer. We were very impressed and vowed to return!

Visited November 2012

• Turkish first
East Sandwich
“Sarah lives up to all the praise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My husband travels extensively for work and has never had so many good things to say about a restaurant and the staff. I finally got a chance to go with him and see for myself how wonderful Sarah is. She always remembers the meal he never fails to order(salmon). I was impressed with the food, the service and the friendly atmosphere. Our daughter is a vegetarian and is always looking for places that have good menu choices for her. We will all be back very soon.

Enfield, New Hampshire, United States
“"Sarah Style"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Its all about the service when I go out to eat and you won't find better service anywhere but at the bar at Jesse's!!!!! Sarah is amazing! She always goes above and beyond to make sure that your night out is great. She always makes my drinks exactly as I like them and usually knows what we are going to order before we do. Sitting at the bar with Sarah is like getting your cake and being able to eat it too.....with lots of whip cream on top...LOL

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Shrewsbury, MA
“Home Away From Home - Best Service (Sarah/Ricky) in NH, Great People/Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

For the past 4 years I have spent 1-2 nights a week on business travel in the Hanover/Lebanon NH area. I discovered Jesse's early in my visits to the area and can honestly say that in all but about 2 nights out of around 150 nights, I have dined at Jesse's. I have high expectations for food and service quality and needless to say I have NEVER had a meal that was not up to my expectations or beyond and as a Vegetarian that occasionally eats sushi or salmon, Jesse's is the only NH/VT location I visit that has many various options outside of their other highly rated Steak & Seafood dishes. Since I am almost always traveling by myself, I sit in the bar area which has many New England Microbrews on tap, an extensive wine list, and many scotch/whiskey options as well as a traditional full bar. For those of us who travel 150 nights a year, there is nothing more important than finding a comfortable atmosphere with good people and service. Either Sarah or Ricky is usually behind the bar and they go above and beyond to make sure everyone enjoys their time at Jesse's. I always have good spirits, a great meal, and leave with a smile after spending time with Sarah, Ricky, and the rest of the Jesse's staff.

Cold Brook, New York, United States
“Oh Sarah...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Excellent food, and drink at a good price. I travel a lot and there is no better atmosphere or service that I have found anywhere on the East Coast. Sarah L. is a ten in my book. The service was attentive,fast and friendly. Who can argue hearts in a Guinness? Definitely my favorite place to dine in the area!!! Highly recommend....