“A great example for the rest of the Upper Valley Restaurants” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Lebanon, New Hampshire
“A great example for the rest of the Upper Valley Restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I frequent Jesse's because of the GREAT attention to detail that all the staff show, along with a willingness to correct something if it's not to our liking. Sara is, above all, a bright light that lifts your spirits no matter what time of day it is. She knows her customers and goes out of her way to speak to us if we happen to not be able to find a seat at the bar (I'm not at all surprised at the demand for her).
Jesse's would be a great place for other restaurants to bring their new-hires. They would be trained correctly and the customer service in the Upper Valley would be ranked above all others. Keep up the good work!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Lebanon, New Hampshire
“Excellent, as always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

We are locals and frequent Jesse's because it is always top notch. Not only is the food excellent with a large diverse menu but the atmosphere is warm and welcoming with friendly and efficient staff. The lounge rocks! Sarah is by far the best bartender we have ever encountered. Not only does she mix an excellent drink but she remembers everyone, what they like and she is creative and accomodating. It is definitely worth a trip, actually many trips!

hautculinar
“A standard above them all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

A standard above them all.
As a patron who frequents Jesse’s on a weekly basis I find myself returning week after week for an outstanding level of consistence and overall attention to detail. Sarah the lead bartender has a level of excitement like no other. I find the whole staff to be refreshing and enthusiastic. The food is always right on par. Nothing on the menu is completely over the top but in a town where food can be mundane and hit or miss at times I certainly credit the kitchen for putting out perfect measl time and time again. The drinks are well poured and at very reasonable prices. On any night of the week I always feel great about tell my friends and co works to take a visit over to Jesse’s.

Claremont, New Hampshire
“Excellent! This is how other pubs should run their business.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Jesse's is the high standard of service, food and excellence that other's pubs wish they were at, and none are better at it than Sarah from behind the bar there. Sarah greets you warmly with a beautiful smile as you enter the pub area. She has an amazing memory for knowing what you usually order if she has served you some time in the past. Drinks are fast and always perfect, large and tasty. Food is timely and always wonderful. I highly recommend Jesse's.

Grantham, New Hampshire
“Great Local Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I have been to Jesse's many times - for a quick after work dinner and $2 draft at the bar and with a whole crew of people to celebrate fun events. The service is fabulous! If my friends forget my typical drink order and I am running late, Sara (at the bar) pipes in and reminds them, even when I haven't been there for a long while. Ricky was our server this week and he was great. There are many choices on the menu (made from local growers) for everyone's taste, so I like to bring my parents and family when they are in town visiting. On friday nights, they have live entertainment in the bar area and the place is hopping. . . but if you don't want that, the place is so big that you can enjoy a quieter dinner in the dining area. If you like beer they have a huge selection of great ones on draft - and $2 during happy hour M-F is a great deal. This is a great place to visit with the whole family and friends.