“Perfect Con Panna” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Hanover
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Dessert
Description: Individually brewed coffees. Full espresso menu. Coffees roasted daily. Home-made pastries and desserts. Light-fare lunch menu. Home-made ice creams and gelato. Home-made confections. Large smoothie menu made with our own frozen yogurt and fresh fruit. Juice Bar.
melbourne
“Perfect Con Panna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I had a fabulous take away coffee from here last week on a freezing afternoon. I ordered a small Con Panna and it was so good I wished I had got a large one. It was one of the best coffees during my 2 week stay in USA. I did not eat but all the baked goods looked yummy.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Montpelier, Vermont
“Good Spot for Coffee and a Sweet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

It's an attractive place for coffee and pastry, cookies, or cake. The room is attractive, with exposed brick walls. The coffee is excellent and the baked goods are fresh and tasty. Some of the staff have a bit of an attitude (as if they're doing you a favor by taking your order-- go figure?). Prices are on the high side and quickly add up, but, as I said, the quality is good for what you get.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Canaan, NH
“Best Place for Coffee and Snacks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

This place is adorable and reminds me of when I lived in Wellington , NZ. This is a huge cafe culture there. I loved the menu and the pastries! The cappuccino I got was hand delivered to my table. There was even a yummy quiche that my date got- he hadn't eaten lunch so it was perfect. I loved everything.

Visited October 2013
Northampton, Massachusetts
“The best hot chocolate in town (that I've tried, anyway)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I like the ambiance and the view of the Dartmouth Green from the front of the Dirt Cowboy Cafe. I haven't really tried every hot chocolate in town, but theirs is really good, and has been consistently good over the years. Though, yes, this is probably mostly a student hangout, I've noticed an older crowd (my crowd these days) there as well, and the mix seems quite comfortable, as far as I can tell. Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lebanon, New Hampshire
“Great coffees and atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

First, it is a local business. That matters to me. That said, I would not keep going if the coffees were not fantastic. Huge variety; yummy pastries and local owner equals no brainer.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Dirt Cowboy Cafe? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Dirt Cowboy Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.