“Cell phone service poor in the area” 3 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Hampton

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Hampton to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Hampton
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   815 Lafayette Rd, Hampton, NH 03842 (Formerly Inn of Hampton)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #10 of 44 Hotels in Hampton
Naples FL
“Cell phone service poor in the area”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Cell service is very poor to non-existent. While they are making attempts to correct this, it obviously can be a major problem for business travelers. Internet was a bit slow. This is a problem for that area in general, not specific to Best Western Plus. Rooms were spacious but over furnished, wall paper was peeling off in a spot or two. Staff was very helpful and friendly and beds are comfortable. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance though the road is busy to cross on foot.

Room Tip: Request second floor away from parking lot and main road for a quieter stay.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Sunny_Limbachia, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Hampton, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you for your posting. It is my hope also that there will be improved cell phone coverage on the coast in the very near future. I would, however, like to reassure all of our guests that we, indeed all Best Westerns, offer complimentary wifi, free local calls, and free long distance access from all guest rooms. I am glad you found the area otherwise to your liking and I hope we will see you again soon. Best.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for the past 2 months and I will definitely being staying there again in the future. The beds were very comfortable, rooms very clean, and the staff was awesome!!! Breakfast was served every morning at 630am and it was a nice spread of omelets, bacon or sausage, home fries, pancakes, cereals, pastries, plus many other food and drink items you may want. I was only able to enjoy the breakfast a few times because I left early before it opened but I bet if I asked the staff to let me in early they would of or made me a early morning meal. I cannot say enough about the service that this hotel has because they were all so nice to me.

The only CON was the bathrooms were dates but they served their purpose and were always clean.

There are several great restaurants and pubs in the area which are within walking distance.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Sunny_Limbachia, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Hampton, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thank you very much for your review! We always strive to provide a top-notch experience and it helps immeasurably to have the fine guests that we do. I hope we will have the privilege of continuing to provide for your accommodation needs well into the future. Best regards from all of us here at Best Western.
Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

This was my 3rd or 4th stay here and it's a very convenient location.

Pros: The rooms are spacious & beds comfortable. The staff is friendly & they are accommodating.

Cons: The bathrooms are getting a bit dated & dingy and I felt like they weren't all that clean this time around.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Sunny_Limbachia, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Hampton, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Thank you very much for your latest posting. We rely upon feedback from our guests so that we may consistently improve the guest experience. I hope we will be welcoming you back to Hampton soon! Best regards.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Hotel is right on the highway and rooms have large sliding doors so outside noise is a problem. Ask for second floor or a room on the opposite side of parking lot. Breakfast was awesome. Western omelets, fresh bacon, potatoes and several other items. Basically anything you wanted and all of it fresh. I will stay here again but away from the parking lot and highway :)

• Stayed September 2012
Sunny_Limbachia, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Hampton, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Thank you for your kind review, we greatly appreciate your feedback! I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay and I hope we will be welcoming you back soon. We are more than happy to take requests that will make your stay more comfortable. Best regards.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed here so that we could spend a weekend on Hampton Beach. It was only about 3 miles away from the beach and was really easy to find. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly and the room itself was clean, comfortable, spacious, and cozy. The staff had menus and maps to help us navigate around the area and had great recommendations as well. The free hot breakfast was good and there was free tea and coffee at the front desk. For the price and location I definitely recommend staying here.

Room Tip: ask for a room on the second floor :)
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Sunny_Limbachia, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Hampton, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit and I would like to thank you for your kind review. I hope we will be welcoming you back soon. Best regards.
Denmark, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stayed here 8/25 as we were attending a show at Hampton Beach. I can tell you that Diane at the front dest is the EPITOME of customer service. We had a hard time finding a cab to get us to the beach and this wonderful lady dropped us at the beach when her shift ended and she was headed home. Who does that? If everyone service their customers like that what a different world we would be in. The room was comfortable and clean. Thanks again for the over the top help.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Sunny_Limbachia, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Hampton, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Thank you for your posting, I will make sure to share it with Diane and the rest of the staff! I am very glad to hear your stay was a success and I hope we will see you again soon. Best.
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Standard Best Western, but staff were great, and the young lady on the desk when we arrived eight forty PM was very helpful, and we managed to negotiate a good rate for the last room, an executive suite.
Beds were comfy, Room was large with sofas, two TVs, two large beds, small kitchen area, an nice bathroom.
We put some laundry on in the laundry room, and the breakfast was GREAT. Pool looked good, and pool towels were out.

Room Tip: If you can cut a deal, the executive rooms are good.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Sunny_Limbachia, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Hampton, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you very much for your review! We strive to make every stay a enjoyable one and I am very glad to hear that you liked our property and found our staff welcoming. Should your travels bring you back to Hampton, I hope we will have the chance to welcome you again. Best regards.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Hampton? Share your experiences!