“Nice choice” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
La Fortuna de San Carlos, Costa Rica
“Nice choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Being from Montreal, we are used to good restaurants and as we are getting older, we are becoming difficult to please. Well this one did please us. I took the daily special of short ribs (they were very very tender and tasty), my husb took the hadock with cheez and he was also pleased. One thing to improve would be to clarify the daily special menu; deserts had no price, which led us to think it was a Table d'Hote and it was included, but it wasn't. Not a big deal, but can be avoided. Service was excellent. We will go back, if we have time before the end of our vacation.

• Visited September 2013

88% Recommend
North Hampton, New Hampshire
“We'll be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

1st dining experience and wished I'd known sooner how good it was! I had the filet of beef done perfectly... Sauce excellent but could have been a bit more, so good! I think rice vs Pomme frit a better choice. Mixed green salad awesome. Nice wine selection and full service bar. We all had different desserts to try and all tasted great... Only complaint was.. It's noisy but truly nothing can be done due to old structure with high ceilings. $120/ couple with 2 wines and tip... I think well worth it!!!

Visited August 2013
North Hampton, New Hampshire
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We live locally and have never been until tonight. The food was outstanding. A bit pricey but worth every penny.

I had napoleon salad and the pan seared scallops with caviar and they were both delicious.

I will be going back.

• Visited August 2013
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, best in and around Hampton. My husband and I are foodies and we are pleased to have found this place!

• Visited August 2013
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Tried several dishes and each was amazing and they can even personalize your meal upon request! Huge portions and save room for dessert.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Hagan's Grill? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Hagan's Grill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.