“My first stop every morning ...” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 101 Restaurants in Hampton
Gatineau, Canada
“My first stop every morning ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Nice little cafe. They have a very good choice of coffee, I loved the cappuccino. They have donuts, muffin and a smile every morning. I good place to start your day.

Visited July 2013

“Great coffee shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Found this on our first day and went back every single morning. Great coffee (limited selections, but very good), nice breakfast sandwiches on things like whole wheat english muffins. Looks like they have interesting sandwiches brought in for lunch. Very friendly staff.

Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“BEST LEMONADE EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

get the watermelon, it is delish. They have a ton of options though, coffee, tea, you name it. Good bagels too

Visited June 2013
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Worst Coffee I've Ever Had”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

The worst coffee that I have ever tasted. I was so disappointed after hearing all the hype about Jumpin' Jacks. The two window drive-thru idea is pretty cool but I think when there's just one person manning both windows the quality of the product they're serving has got to suffer, especially if it was a busy day like when my friend and I went. I ordered a pretty simple coffee: iced caramel crunch, no sugar and extra cream. It was a bad sign when we had to repeat the order three times. One sip of the coffee and I knew it wasn't what I ordered or what anyone would consider a coffee. Yuck! It tasted like water with cream in it with just a hint of coffee. Horrible. If we hadn't been in a hurry we would have turned around and attempted to get our money back. Absolutely never going to stop there again. Waste of time and money.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Seabrook, New Hampshire
“Two Locations; on-the-go, stay-sit-and-enjoy!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We love Jumpin Jacks Java in Hampton, NH, both locations!

Founded in the 2005, with a 1950's concept of sharing conversation and coffee and fare, both locations; The Ocean Boulevard Express Cafe' and Route 1, double-drive-thru, offer a variety of coffee's, beverages, cuisine, and convenience--so you can enjoy your day! The seaside Cafe provides both breakfast and lunch, with take-aways; and the inland drive-thru is efficient, food neatly-wrapped, and off you go!

We've tried it all: espressos, smoothies, sandwiches, muffins, donuts, sandwiches, pastries, house and special coffee blends...always the 'best' in experiences.

Whether boulevard ocean view or inland drive-thru, Jumpin Jacks Java is a feel-good, for sure!

• Visited March 2013