“Off Season Rental” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nautical Motel & Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hampton
Nautical Motel & Suites
You added Nautical Motel & Suites to your Saves list
147 Ashworth Avenue, Hampton, NH 03842   |
Ranked #13 of 44 Hotels in Hampton
“Off Season Rental”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2015

I stayed here for a few months in the off season working. Prices are great! I had a kitchenette and regular size refrigerator. Rooms are clean, comfortable and quiet. Staff is great, if you need anything, even after hours they are there to help. Walley's pub is just across the street for Wednesday $.10 wing night and 4 more pubs close by and the casino. Rich, Nick and Scott are always there if you need anything. I will stay there again on my next visit.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Methuen, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2015

I thought this place was great. It was clean, quiet, and close to everything. Right on the back strip of Hampton Beach and directly across from a really cool sports bar. I'd stay there again. I only stayed in the winter and only because there was a concert down the street at the Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom, but the after hours at the sports bar across from the hotel was really cool. I'd stay just to go hang over there on a weekend !!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Voorheesville, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2014

Don't ever stay here! It is the worst place. Dirty, smelly, sewage leaking from toilet, no hot water, no sense of security, exposed wiring, not enough plates,, pots or pans or seating for that matter and place is not at all as described. It is absolutely disgusting. We went as family and I was afraid to have my kids touch anything. We planned on staying 2 nights, but left after the 1st due because of the conditions.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2014

The Nautical Motel & Suites 12 M Street property was a perfect setting for my best friend's bachelor party in Hampton Beach. The house had plenty of space for all of us to sleep and hang out during the day and night. The pool table was in constant use and the outside balcony upstairs was a great place to enjoy a beer. We utilized the large kitchen several times, making eggs in the morning and a grilled chicken dinner with the outside grill at night. The house is in very close proximity to the beach, probably a three minute walk, which was the perfect location for us.

The only complaints were that we couldn't get the TV or wifi to work. Also, the owners should reconsider their 12 person maximum rule. I can understand that rule for people sleeping there but we should have been allowed to have more people than that over. The house is plenty spacious for more people to hang out in.

Other than the minor complaints above, we had an excellent two night stay at the 12 M Street property. Nick and Richard were very friendly and welcoming and understood that we were there to have a good time. I would definitely come back to this property or another one of Nautical Motel & Suites' properties anytime.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Cheshire, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

My friends and I go on a group vacation to Hampton Beach every summer. For the past two years, we have stayed at the Nautical Motel and have enjoyed every minute of it! The ability to book conjoining rooms, the hotel room balconies, and its location in relation to Club Madison sold us on the place.

My friends and I are all in our early twenties and we get pretty loud and even though Nautical Motel has posted Quiet Hours starting at 10pm, it was never a problem for us. We planned around their schedule and kept their rules in mind... once we did that, it was the perfect place.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dracut, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

I stay at the Nautical every year in July and off season if I'm attending a concert at the Casino Ballroom. Nick and Richard are great guys to know. If you need something, just ask. The rooms are clean and spacious.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Six years runnering! Alway a Pleasent stay. Nick and Richard and crew have the place clean and ready every time I've stay there. Can't beat the Price and Location. Looking forward to next year,if not soonen!!!
Leave the light on for me. LOL!!
J RAZ

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Been to Nautical Motel & Suites? Share your experiences!